Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

sizes 10.5-12 have just popped up on ebay for 130 starting bid for those looking. i thought i saw someone in here looking for a 12

thanks but evil bay has too many fakes floating around, i'll wait for the red's to hit Nike outlets?

I dunno where that other guy got his info about them appearing in nike outlets but I did contact a seller that had some legit pairs.  He said he scored some at marshalls and one at an outlet.  I wouldn't be able to tell you which outlet but seems like couple got out there. 

Good luck everyone!

you can easily tell which ones are fakes and which ones are real with these cruz's.

i'm surprised that the red cruzes up for bid at 130 are now up to 250 now. people didn't wanna buy them at a lower BIN price but they would bid up to that high on a pair?

Yeah, I was watching that 11.5. 0 bids today and now $250. Morons, raising the prices for everyone and themselves.

its banned I's all over again...
It's what this release reminded me of. Makes me wonder how to gauge these in value. These aren't a collectible like that colorway of 1s and have any story behind them more than them looking like the red October.. It's just a Cruz shoe, a football player trainer that really isn't that notable. The other hand we in this theard love this shoe. The quality, and style is what most of here are here for and its a hidden gem that Nike gave us, even without this red colorway. I don't want this colorway to spoil the shoe for us that really do love this shoe but the other hand is this shoe can have the possibility to have a similar effect without his release has gone. There might be very very few of these reds even out there with the outlet releases than of the other colors. Maybe i.e. Only made a few thousand of these. Who knows. They aren't going to be available anywhere except for the people that actually want them and look for them. The hunt could make this shoe worth more and have more people appreciate this silhouette. Just my 2 cents.

this whole line eventually went the disco route after the lil bit of hype died down... I wish I wouldve waited on the Balenciaga Blues

this whole line eventually went the disco route after the lil bit of hype died down... I wish I wouldve waited on the Balenciaga Blues

Yeah, me too. Got the wheat for $60 and the black for $50 by waiting them both out. Fell for the hype and paid $150 for the blue which was my favorite pair. Didn't want to risk missing out on those but those will definitely hit outlets.

They had a couple random sizes but most people snatched them up and threw them on eBay already.

Ugh. Paid retail for both the wheat and blue. I don't want to pay above retail for the reds especially knowing how cheap they're going retail.

i paid retail for every pair i got lol.. they're worth it to me though. wish i would've waited but i always have a "fear of missing out" so i got them all on release date.
Same, team retail on most of these.  Probably should've waited and saved myself the money but hey, at least I have them.  They seemed pretty limited when they came out or just could've been the hype making it seem that way.  Also seems like QC on these were pretty bad as some cases (greys / blues) I had to buy multiple pairs to get a solid pair.

Same, team retail on most of these.  Probably should've waited and saved myself the money but hey, at least I have them.  They seemed pretty limited when they came out or just could've been the hype making it seem that way.  Also seems like QC on these were pretty bad as some cases (greys / blues) I had to buy multiple pairs to get a solid pair.

yeah the multiple pairs i got are all different quality. some better than others. some were great. but overall they were pretty good quality material wise.

yeah the multiple pairs i got are all different quality. some better than others. some were great. but overall they were pretty good quality material wise.
Only thing is I just had misc. glue stains on the toebox and a messed up toebox on my greys.  Otherwise yes, the materials are pretty nice and definitely a lot better than most jordans.

Back
Top Bottom