Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

once the reds are gone, they're gone. i don't think they're gonna be popping up anywhere in abundance. so if you see them get them. don't wait on them for a better price. there is a chance there won't be another pair for sale for any price.

I've never put so much work into finding a shoe before and I still didn't find them.
you ain't the only one....

Still feels like something ain't right with this release or whatever you want to call it...
Thats what is not right, they didnt do a proper release nobody has time for this easter egg hunt.. Really killing my vibe for this shoe, ill just wear my M.O.M when it the weather change and be happy

looking for a Size 11 in these for a decent price...i just cant see myself paying 300 for these knowing they went for 60 :-(

If you look at that logic, you might as well not buy any other Nike sneaker. The chances of you obtaining a pair at $60 was slim to none. Only a few Marshall stores across the nation received them and in limited amounts. Then you don't want to know some of your prices that hit the Nike clearance stores.

If you like this shoe, get the shoe at the price. Once they're gone, they are gone! I personally think they're more limited than the Yeezys. You're getting a great deal in perspective.

Last edited:

If you look at that logic, you might as well not buy any other Nike sneaker. The chances of you obtaining a pair at $60 was slim to none. Only a few Marshall stores across the nation received them and in limited amounts. Then you don't want to know some of your prices that hit the Nike clearance stores.

If you like this shoe, get the shoe at the price. Once they're gone, they are gone! I personally think they're more limited than the Yeezys. You're getting a great deal in perspective.

Seeing that i have a swoosh account why would i want to pay retail or any higher for a shoe? i'll wait

Can't say these are more limited than Yeezy's. They made more pairs of these and sent them out. I won't panic and pay $250-$300. I love this shoe and this color but I'm cool. I think more will pop up in outlets and Ross. If not, I'll move on. Paying $200+ for shoes is dumb. I can't do that anymore.

Can't say these are more limited than Yeezy's. They made more pairs of these and sent them out. I won't panic and pay $250-$300. I love this shoe and this color but I'm cool. I think more will pop up in outlets and Ross. If not, I'll move on. Paying $200+ for shoes is dumb. I can't do that anymore.

great point and I agree.

They're probably releasing this fall. I remember someone posting on Twitter about two or three more colorways dropping but with NikeLab styling or whatever.

Seeing that i have a swoosh account why would i want to pay retail or any higher for a shoe? i'll wait
Because Nike decided to release everything on Snkrs and thus eliminating purchasing new releases on Swoosh. SMH. I have Swoosh as well and its sucked for certain releases.

Last edited:
i totally forgot about the nikelab pairs. i can't wait to see them. the all whites look dope. i don't typically like white based shoes but these are an exception.

Got reds locally from a guy who always has everything, idk what his story is but he's always a plug. Paid $200 and I'm fine with that. Still less than certain retros these days. They have the Eastbay store sticker on the box, FYIView media item 2118333

they still get on swoosh.
Nah. Not everything. I got the Grey on Swoosh but the Haystacks and Blues never made it to the website. I copped the Haystacks from Snkrs when they dropped them a second time. Plus, there are others that don't make it. The Kobe 11 Tinkers never made it to Swoosh but the Parkers and Avars did.

Nah. Not everything. I got the Grey on Swoosh but the Haystacks and Blues never made it to the website. I copped the Haystacks from Snkrs when they dropped them a second time. Plus, there are others that don't make it. The Kobe 11 Tinkers never made it to Swoosh but the Parkers and Avars did.

as of late whatever doesnt sell out makes it on swoosh is the point i am making. if they dont make it oh well.

Does he have more and does he ship do you know by any chance ill pay the $200
patience...

When the marshals stock first hit ebay they were semi sitting at $150...

Since that blog post..... the shell...sorry...bids are up to $250+...

Much like the Haystacks...let the dust settle

I'm sure these will be had for retail if not cheaper....

^ You're going off optimism that they'll drop into more stores. I honestly think the shoes stayed low in price due to the concerns that they may be fakes. However that skeptical thought has since passed and the cost has now raised on them. Haystacks are weak compared to these all reds and the fact they were officially released hurts the debate as well. The haystacks were poorly made with a lot of glue/material defects. I went through 3-4 pairs interchanging the left/right shoe to get a problem free pair. The all reds honestly are better crafted with less issues. I do like the material on the all reds better and if you compare the two side by side. The reds just stand out far more over the Haystacks with that "Limited" stamp on these as well. So to compare that logic can be debatable. However the price can go down or in hind sight, can also increase. Only time will tell and Nike made a mistake in not releasing these. Pictures actually don't do them justice as lighting makes them seem faded. They're bright red in person and have a beautiful glow to them. The clear red gum bottom is a beautiful touch as well.

Perhaps not as limited but I balanced the idea of this shoe being scrapped for public release. Then weighing in the option that this shoe stands $200-$250 to the price of obtaining a pair of Yeezys. I can't stand to pay a lot for shoes these days as I have other responsibilities and interest. I pick and choose my poison when purchasing shoes and I still think I own too much. I have a lot of love for some classic Jordan's still but the fact they're all going for $200 after tax is an easy pass for me. Paying $200 for shoes that aren't comfortable nor well made is a joke to me. I just try to buy shoes that aren't hyped or really unique/low key to others. Thus sliding under the radar when paying for them.

Good Luck guys in waiting it out or paying the asking price for these. I personally love the look of all red shoes but could never wear them now.

Last edited:
injennz injennz and I get all that..but let's keep it 100...

There was a some hype on these cause of the "Kanye" effect...

All colors released we're pretty obtainable...

These were gonna be a little harder again due to the Red October influence...

Does that means instant sell out and double retail...I guess we will never know...

The one thing I do know..is the market is flooded with all red kicks...

And while yes these are about as close as you are going to get to the Yeezy's without them being Yeezy's (call it's the Chyrsler 300 effect)

A lot of kids have moved on....

Listen who knows what's gonna happen in the future but something is telling me to wait this one out...

I paid retail for the Haystacks and just saw them damn things at Burlington for $59...

So hey...anything can happen

^ Yeah I hear you on that. Sometimes you just can't get salty when you see the shoes you've bought for much cheaper. Did you actually go to a Burlington and see them at that price? Cause not everyone has the luxury to walk into those discounted stores and get lucky. It goes with that saying "Dam if you do, Dam if you don't".

The all red V. Cruz are as close to the Yeezy's but without the bent over price. I actually like the 300 metaphor you played on that is it's spot on. However I've never liked the shape and style of the Yeezys. I prefer the V. Cruz and maybe the retail price plays a huge influence on that.

Last edited:
injennz injennz yea I saw them in Jersey a few weeks ago...and I believe a few pages back someone posted pics from another Burlington...

I love Trainers so that's where my interset in these lies...

I'm not as crazy as Wally but my Trainer collection is pretty heavy...

I'm slowly adding all the Cruz's to that collection....and honestly I think the all reds are pretty fresh...

They ain't $250+ fresh...

But retail or less....all the colors are pretty nice

Just saw Cruz and his kicks on the SNKRS app along with Ronnie...

Hummmmm...

Aug 5th you say???

Back
Top Bottom