*VIDEO* Dog sees other dog. Dog attacks other dog. Owner shoots.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

He has every right to protect his property and shoot that dog. That dog was not only a danger to his dog, but also to any person walking on that street.

As long as that gun was registered I see no problem with what he did.

You can't be serious.

What if he had missed and a stray bullet hits a pedestrian?  Does that make it okay because he's "trying to protect his dog" and the pedestrian shouldn't have been where the bullet went?

Think a little harder next time bro.

my dogs life >>> a strangers life

#justsayin

indifferent.gif
 no animals life is worth more than a humans. It's a d@mn dog.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

The guy who shot the dog was a detective smh at u niketalkers who can't tell the D's from a regular guy
Son, shut the hell up. You can't even see who shot the dog.
smh.gif
UUmm its plain to see that the white guy in the grey hood shot the dog and the guy in the black sweats was his partner being that he had a pistol in his right hand 
eyes.gif
I forget that some of u guys is from the suburbs 

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

The guy who shot the dog was a detective smh at u niketalkers who can't tell the D's from a regular guy
Son, shut the hell up. You can't even see who shot the dog.
smh.gif
UUmm its plain to see that the white guy in the grey hood shot the dog and the guy in the black sweats was his partner being that he had a pistol in his right hand 
eyes.gif
I forget that some of u guys is from the suburbs 
oh wow cool guy
laugh.gif

He has every right to protect his property and shoot that dog. That dog was not only a danger to his dog, but also to any person walking on that street.

You can't be serious.

What if he had missed and a stray bullet hits a pedestrian?  Does that make it okay because he's "trying to protect his dog" and the pedestrian shouldn't have been where the bullet went?

I would have done the same to be honest my dog is seriously my best friend and any person or animal that tries to harm him gets it!

but at the same time why was his pit not on a leash or why did he take it off?? I also think a kick to that dogs face would have done the job
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

#justsayin

indifferent.gif
humans are animals, just because we evolved into a civilized species we are more important? NO! all animals are equally as important imo and no animals life should be taken unless there is a justifiable reason.

for real though if the other dog is threatening my dogs life i would have tried to peacefully get away. if all else fails if would have hopped on his back and snapped his neck
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

You can't be serious.

I would have done the same to be honest my dog is seriously my best friend and any person or animal that tries to harm him gets it!

but at the same time why was his pit not on a leash or why did he take it off?? I also think a kick to that dogs face would have done the job
tired.gif
Yeah, it could have easily been resolved without shooting the rotty.  Guy was eager to use his gun. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

#justsayin

indifferent.gif
humans are animals, just because we evolved into a civilized species we are more important? NO! all animals are equally as important imo and no animals life should be taken unless there is a justifiable reason.

for real though if the other dog is threatening my dogs life i would have tried to peacefully get away. if all else fails if would have hopped on his back and snapped his neck
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
you can't jump on a dog's back. It didn't seem to be interested in people. You could have just chased it away or like everyone else said, picked up her dog and bounced

New Yorkers have the worst accent
smh.gif

& if homie doesn't get at least 2 years Uncle Vick needs to slap somebody
laugh.gif

So if you're ever in a position where you're near someone who pulls out a gun and you know it's not pointed at you, just stand still because you shouldn't be too worried.  I mean, don't think about the hypotheticals about where bullets could end up, right?

Smart guy
grin.gif
The hell is up with you and hypothetical situations? No matter what crazy scenario you dream up, it won't change the fact that the dog was a threat and no one got hurt.

What if he did nothing and the dog started attacking random people?

It's a lot easier to Monday morning quarterback then to place yourself in that persons position. A person like you would have probably just stood there and watched or better yet, ran away
grin.gif

You can't be serious.

#justsayin

indifferent.gif

but its my dog, I have feelings for it.

why tha @*## should I care about someone I dont even know and have never seen.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

#justsayin

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
you can't jump on a dog's back. It didn't seem to be interested in people. You could have just chased it away or like everyone else said, picked up her dog and bounced

what? if you didn't read i said i would try to get away. if i couldn't i would sit on its back and snap it's neck. how you going to tell me i can't? i've done it before in dr in a similar situation
grin.gif

crazy... and SMH at dudes talking bout pits are weak, cause of one isolated incident, maybe the dog was well trained, not to bite or go after random dogs...
eyes.gif

You can't be serious.

Yes. No matter what the law says if you're ******ED enough to walk into someones line of fire thats your own damn fault. Not the shooter.

damn that vid was crazy
eek.gif
:ekk

btu the damn camera man sucks so bad sound kept going out and he was moving way too much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Damn
frown.gif

I jus read the description OP posted and that was enough... i cant watch it ...

man up vagine
indifferent.gif

Shut up %%#%+...

shut yo lonely !*+ up fat boy

29z8ye1.jpg

Fat boy? Swing and a miss..

*Marks tally on "lonely" joke*

Anyways idk why im wastin my time on this.. Peace..

ya'll cant tell which ones the shooter? you see him at 1:08 with his gun in his right hand./ black jacket and hat... then again at 1:21-25 as he runs up on the dog from behind..

looking at it again, thats surreal to think about. if anyone kicks that dog, the dog may attack a person. show any restraint on that dog and you may be toast. he may have done the best thing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn, I thought you were serious about that for a second.

Back
Top Bottom