Video: Drake Featuring Trey Song - “Successfulâ€

gabegrams

Banned
Joined Sep 27, 2002
Man, I want to eff with Drake hard...no mo....but Trey carried that performance...obviously it's cause that's the type of dude homie is, but he gottaget stupid on stage...go harder...

Joined Nov 28, 2007
Besides Best I Ever Had, I think Uptown has the biggest chance to be a smash hit.

Joined Sep 28, 2005
two fine %++ men...i think Best I Ever Had has the best potential for a single/video right now...Drake has the lady goin crazy...EVERY girl i know is on himnow...

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

two fine %++ men...i think Best I Ever Had has the best potential for a single/video right now...Drake has the lady goin crazy...EVERY girl i know is on him now...
"Best I Ever Had" video is being done next month in LA.

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Dude DEFINITELY had the ladies coming out last night...

I have been to lots of shows but I haven't seen that much female support for a rapper in a long time...even with as few R&B songs as he has....

I'm tellin' ya'll its the image thing...

lurkin2long

Banned
Joined Nov 29, 2007
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I have been to lots of shows but I haven't seen that much female support for a rapper in a long time...even with as few R&B songs as he has....

rap life, rap life

id be goin hard after EVERY show.

Joined Sep 21, 2002
I think maybe a remastered version of Houstatlantavegas could also work as a single...honestly theres a bunch of tracks on so far gone that can work

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

two fine %++ men...i think Best I Ever Had has the best potential for a single/video right now...Drake has the lady goin crazy...EVERY girl i know is on him now...
"Best I Ever Had" video is being done next month in LA.

YESSSS!

i'll def. be at LOVE when he comes to DC in a few weeks...even tho im not lookin forward to the crowd
but its the best i can get for now...

Joined Apr 2, 2009

kuz hes very light skinned. you think if he was dark the girls would be giving him the same attention?

Joined Sep 28, 2005
Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

kuz hes very light skinned. you think if he was dark the girls would be giving him the same attention?

that was random but i would...i LOVE ds men...can't speak for other girls...
anyone else goin to the show in DC?

Joined Nov 27, 2006
Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

rap life, rap life

id be goin hard after EVERY show.

QFMFT!!!

Joined Nov 27, 2006
I first heard this song when I was heavily blazed outta my mind its soooo ILL! I too wanna see a vid for this!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now