Video game bosses you absolutely hate?

off the top of my head.....eternal champion from eternal champions.

i was so damn proud when i finally beat him....trident
pimp.gif

that %!%!% Sagat from Street Fighter II back in like middle school. EVERYONE remembers him and that ridiculous uppercut.

He wasnt even the main boss
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Altered beast for sega genesis

cant even get passed the 2nd level, dude keeps killing me wit his eyeballs

and im still playing wit on the 360, the sega genesis ultimate collection game, so if anyone can help me out, please do

k3ratl.jpg

ok its this boss but in the 2nd stage hes just a bunch of eyeballs..impossible to beat
14bp8vc.jpg
I LITERALLY JUMPED OUT MY SEAT AND STARTED DYING WHEN I SAW THIS!!! I HAVENT HEARD OR SEEN THIS GAME IN YEARS!!! THANKS FOR BRINGIN BAK THIS MEMORY OMG WAS THAT BOSS HARD
Sorry abt the caps just wanted to sho how excited i was

First time you fight Brock in Red/Blue/Yellow if you picked Charmander. No water ftl (but having Charizard was worth it
pimp.gif
)
FFX - Evrae, Seymour (the reason I haven't finished the game yet
mad.gif
)
Kingdom Hearts - Sephiroth, Riku somewhat, but both of these battles were EPIC.
Red in Gold/Silver/Crystal the first run.
a couple of bosses from the Ratchet & Clank and Jak & Daxter series

nemesis from resident evil 3

he would always show up throughout the game

mike tyson
indifferent.gif

and fire leo took mad tries in viewtiful joe to figure out what the hell to do

pick anyone from mega man
laugh.gif

and im still playing wit on the 360, the sega genesis ultimate collection game, so if anyone can help me out, please do

k3ratl.jpg

ok its this boss but in the 2nd stage hes just a bunch of eyeballs..impossible to beat
14bp8vc.jpg
I kind of remember that being an incredibly easy boss to beat...

All u have to do is go all the way to the right of the screen (like literally on the tree thing) and u can't be hit at all by the heads, then just jump up and down and hit, I think when ur in beast mode there's liek a barrell roll type of attack?, just go all the way right, do the barrell roll/jump attack up and down alot and u'll win in like 10 seconds.

Oh yea, and the boss I hate is Psycho Mantis from MGS1, scared the !!$@ out of me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I remember when I was young, the battle in Final Fantasy Tactics against Gafgarion (I think it was like in an execution place) had me in tears.

If Ramza didn't have Teleport, you were done for.  I think there was another one that was pretty difficult... the stage w/ the Assassin's that would kill you w/ one touch every time.  You had to fight that Vampire dude with long White hair.  I had to have ramza as a Samurai using the "draw" ability to get close enough to touch dude
laugh.gif

But uh, I don't if any of you played Capcom vs Snk  2, But I lost my voice fighting Shin Akuma & Ultimate Rugal.

Edit:

#^&* RUBY WEAPON.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

k3ratl.jpg

14bp8vc.jpg
I LITERALLY JUMPED OUT MY SEAT AND STARTED DYING WHEN I SAW THIS!!! I HAVENT HEARD OR SEEN THIS GAME IN YEARS!!! THANKS FOR BRINGIN BAK THIS MEMORY OMG WAS THAT BOSS HARD
Sorry abt the caps just wanted to sho how excited i was

i remember my cousins and i would pop this game in, 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at the transformations (wise fwom your gwave!), then pop some other game in within 5-10 minutes.. we could never get passed the 1st level 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom