Video I shot with a 13$ micro dv bubble gam camera vol possibilities are endless

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

is there an HD version for these ?
dude are you kidding me??? it was in the OP's post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

For a better implementation of the same idea, there's the Veho Micro DV Camcorder for 70$ which shoots in HD and is only slightly bigger and does have native image stabilization and comes with a 2gig microsd. I'll probably buy that one too, but I'm going to put that video in a different post to avoid confusion.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ThunderChunk69 wrote:

do any of these allow for an external mic?

if not,anyone have cheap recorders? maybe I could sync them up at a later time
Not in these Micro DV ones and certainly not in this price range, but the Sony Webbie HD wit the 360 degree panning cam does. But it'snot pocket sized, records in 1080p too. But the sound pickup on the 13$ one is even better than most of the much higher priced name brand ones. I mean you can hear my foot steps (and I had on SB dunk Veronas), make out the song on the radio, hear the wind,and everything. But you probably wan to look at like the Flip Mino HD, or Sony Webbie HD. Just obviously now we're getting away from spy cams. I need a new cam myself that can record in low light conditions since the Touch Pro 2 totally sucks. I wasn't even that far from the stage at the Chrisette Michelle concert and in my video you can't see @!@$. I was looking at other people's LCDs who were filming on much cheaper phones and they were getting great video. Nobody uploaded anything on Youtube from that night tho yet
base_media

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

But the sound pickup on the 13$ one is even better than most of the much higher priced name brand ones. I mean you can hear my foot steps (and I had on SB dunk Veronas), make out the song on the radio, hear the wind,and everything.
You're right, I watched this and posted when I was at work without sound
thanks

Yo, how do you work this piece of junk? My computer won't recognize it as a webcam. Also, so I'm supposed to buy a Micro SD card? Will a microSD card also fit in standard SD card slots like on my laptop and TV?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Yo, how do you work this piece of junk? My computer won't recognize it as a webcam. Also, so I'm supposed to buy a Micro SD card? Will a microSD card also fit in standard SD card slots like on my laptop and TV?
install the driver. and no the microSD wont fit, you can buy an adapter tho.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

I installed the driver, it still doesn't work.  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

I installed the driver already, my computer still doesn't recognize it as a camera or webcam.

Id assume, the last 10 years aint been that hard. I was gonna start a thread about the Gig worker package delivery company Veho and just searched to see if there already was one

Back
Top Bottom