Video: Inside the World of High-Stakes Sneaker Trading

There's a reseller in every man.

Last edited:
The entire market is comparable to Beanie Babies in the late 90s... its an expanding bubble thats bound to pop.

Kids.... literally children, dominate the current marketplace. Their interest in shoes is based around money and notoriety from their piers, not true passion. Only a matter of time before they move on to something else.

Yo.. i swear im in complete shock...i used to line up in Detroit City, every retro drop from 02-06 and i can PROMISE YOU, my generation did not look like that...

im 25 starting doing this around 14 15 years old, trust me when i say todays sneaker heads and resellers have wayy more resources than we did

You know the best part of all of this? They will move onto a new fad. And thus sneakers become easier to collect and old collectors become the "minority" again

I can't believe those louis v kicks retail at 3k. Look like some regular casual shoes you'll see resting in the back of FA.

LOL at one of the kids getting his shoes stolen. I bet the crew didn't even think about helping him find they guy nor did they feel bad for the kid. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom