Video: "Is T.I. From Bankhead?" - Shawty Lo

laugh.gif
sound like you vouching cash ...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
Hell _s even know who he was gettin it from before he did that bid. What he better do is shut the hell up before he don't see daylight no more.. cause _s is tellin down there.. he better stop yellin kurt name on them tracks too before he become his roomy..

Hell yea my ni**a told me this dude Lo talkin too much he used to be that quiet dude in the background now he feelin hisself and he bout to fu** it up forreal nigg*s in ATL.

Then when the DEA come raiding Bowen Homes they gone say TIP snitched naw ni**a it was Lo talkin reckless.

Just squashed this sh*t man yall both gettin money yall both from the streets and yall both Westside Zone 1 ni**as

laugh.gif
nah Tone, i'm just sayin don't be surprised if that smurf come up missing.. or a heap of people go down with him.

Question: Where's Stuntman, Mook B and Fabo?
roll.gif
_s don't even wanna be in a video with homeboy.. so much for bein Down 4 Life

That's one thing I noticed...

I never heard the boy T.I.P say he was from Bowen Homes....All I heard was Bankhead Courts....

And yeah...I heard all about LO and his shenanigans....He dumb for running his mouth....

_ Need to just, sit back, collect this money for as long as he can before the feds come knocking...Cause they coming...

And thanks for the ATL _'s for coming in here....I was waiting for y'all..

The fact of the matter is...It this was all a facade...._'s would have BEEN called this _ T.I.P out...

And I see LO ain't say nothing about Dro (heard he was kinda thorough, or Big Kuntry (heard he got JBM ties
eek.gif
nerd.gif
)

Believe it or not, I actually heard quite a bit about Fabo's street cred. It's just funny he's in a snap dancin' %$% group but I guess he tookthe chance he was given.

Fabo is a real dude. See he's really broke and I can vouch personally for seeing him on Bankhead and Im not a person who stays there. And Lo got songs withKuntry, and Im not sure but I think dro too.

That's what got me scratchin my head.. Lo got songs with dudes out of the Grand Hustle camp.. must be on some street hsit
ohwell.gif

But yea, Fabo and Dro did their thing.. I know a couple young dudes from Summerville that was messin with Dro. IDK if they still got their hands in it nowcause that aint my business, but I've heard a few tales..

laugh.gif
I feel like a down south nay nimley in here

This dude Lo.

Everybody from the A known Bowen Homes isn't what T.I. reps.... thats like going to Adamsville and asking where's T.I.. Bankhead Courts is more ofTip's hood. Cats keep potraying Bankhead like its some small lil hood.... when Bankhead is a long stretch of area... when i first moved to ATL i livedright off Bankhead by what use to be Dogwood Dr near Blue Flame and i remember i saw T.I. once by Ms.Winners across from the infamous Tower liquor store. Plushe use to hold an annual Thanksgiving event in Bankhead Cts every year.

But who cares if he isn't in Bankhead.... these cats be killing me why the hell would a multi-millionaire spend most of his time in one of ATL's mosthigh crime areas... thats like Jay just lamping in Bville... If you in the hood that often then that means your paper ain't right. The whole purpose is toget out the hood not stay in it, cats be staying in their hoods all in the name of street and for what...these young n....s don't even respect street credanymore... word to Kenard murking Omar

street cred doesnt matter cuz people are now realizin that 99% of these Ns is LYING... not embellishing... LYING...

its strictly entertainment now cuz if u really do what u rap about ur goin to damn jail...wit ya rhymes as evidence..

Originally Posted by TW3EK

its strictly entertainment now cuz if u really do what u rap about ur goin to damn jail...wit ya rhymes as evidence..
Why do you think Lo wasn't on Laffy Taffy?......Hint: it has to do with 3 felonies.

In his own words..

^This dude Lo asking youngins if they seen TIP in order to back up his argument??? Come on now, and even when one of them said they seen him homie shoot downthe statement now because "he know he lying"...

(Lo) "Plus i got 'dem choppers/guns like TI..." (Lo) ...Cant remember the exact rhyme, cuz the verse was forgettable

shawty lo is very stupid, just because a handful of random people havent seen T.I in bankhead doesnt mean he hasnt been there. this video a very poorexample...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ this clown shawty lo.

shawty isn't in the hood by choice.

this reminds of game dissing 50.

If TI was using Bankhead for credibility, and wasn't really from there, it makes it seem like he just pimped that neighborhood for fame. Nobody should beable to respect that.

ti is from center hill\bankhead courts (outside 285)
thats like.. 5 minutes from bowen homes (inside 285)

CLICK HERE FOR MAP

mostly all them p$c dudes were movin weight at some time...
alfamega.. dope boy. dro.. no words needed(yall probably seen pics of his escalade truck on the rose gold asantis... you think that *$!$ is magical in apicture.. wait till u see it in person...) i dont know as much about kuntry

Back
Top Bottom