*VIDEO* | Kanye West Performance AT The Grammys

indifferent.gif

^ why the stoneface bro? That was an awesome performance by Kanye. That must of been really tough for Kanye. R.I.P. Donda West!!

Originally Posted by R 2 Da J

^ why the stoneface bro?
Let's see....there's already a Grammy thread...a Kanye grammy thread in General..and he posted 3 different videos in 3 different threads.

Bun B winning the grammy would've been 10X more emotional than Kanye's performance. Ye's mom had nothing to do with his musical career. Pimp C saidto Bun B 15 years ago, "follow my dream and we can win a grammy" 15 years later, Pimp C dies, UGK is nominated for a grammy. Who wins it? Kanyesundeserving self. International Playas Anthem, one of the best songs in years and it loses to a well beyond undeserving song. SMMFH

Originally Posted by YardFather

Bun B winning the grammy would've been 10X more emotional than Kanye's performance. Ye's mom had nothing to do with his musical career. Pimp C said to Bun B 15 years ago, "follow my dream and we can win a grammy" 15 years later, Pimp C dies, UGK is nominated for a grammy. Who wins it? Kanyes undeserving self. International Playas Anthem, one of the best songs in years and it loses to a well beyond undeserving song. SMMFH

SMH @ you.

Lets be real.. the whammys is a popularity contest... if u aint that popular u aint gonna win.. it dont matter about the best music. Its all about whosepopular. Kanye should have won a grammy for late registration or college dropout where he actually had HEAT on those records. He basically was given theseawards because of his height of popularity as of late and he knows it..

Kanye should have won a grammy for late registration or college dropout where he actually had HEAT on those records.

he won best rap album for each one, and was nominated for album of the year for each one

Bun B winning the grammy would've been 10X more emotional than Kanye's performance. Ye's mom had nothing to do with his musical career. Pimp C said to Bun B 15 years ago, "follow my dream and we can win a grammy" 15 years later, Pimp C dies, UGK is nominated for a grammy. Who wins it? Kanyes undeserving self. International Playas Anthem, one of the best songs in years and it loses to a well beyond undeserving song. SMMFH

co-sign. i'm a huge kanye fan, but UGK's song was 100x hotter than anything out this year. but i don't think Bun B was even at the grammy'sand they ain't gon give it to him if he isn't there.

Kanye should have won a grammy for late registration or college dropout where he actually had HEAT on those records. He basically was given these awards because of his height of popularity as of late and he knows it..
tired.gif

^Why?

Cause you want UGK to get a Grammy just because Pimp C died and thats ridiculous. UGK doesnt deserve the Grammy more just because Pimp C died...youdon't get sympathy points. I would say the same thing if someone was saying the same if Kanye lost and basically saying he should have won because of hismother passing. I like International Players Anthem so don't get me wrong but it was not as good as Kanye's song and didnt deserve to win. It didntwin because its not as good as a song (IMO) however to basically say that UGK should be handed the award because of Pimp C's death is rather ridiculous. And also to say that Kanyes mom had nothing to do with his music is just ridiculous...neither you or I have any idea how much his mom inspired his music. However I think its a safe to say she had some sort of inspiration especially when he made a song for her..."Hey Mama."

Cause you want UGK to get a Grammy just because Pimp C died and thats ridiculous. UGK doesnt deserve the Grammy more just because Pimp C died...you don't get sympathy points. I would say the same thing if someone was saying the same if Kanye lost and basically saying he should have won because of his mother passing. I like International Players Anthem so don't get me wrong but it was not as good as Kanye's song and didnt deserve to win. It didnt win because its not as good as a song (IMO) however to basically say that UGK should be handed the award because of Pimp C's death is rather ridiculous. And also to say that Kanyes mom had nothing to do with his music is just ridiculous...neither you or I have any idea how much his mom inspired his music. However I think its a safe to say she had some sort of inspiration especially when he made a song for her..."Hey Mama."

International Playas Anthem is a way better song, that's why they deserved to win.

YardFather
Remind me when your Mom dies so I can tell you to shut up and get over it. The fact that some people on this board are actually annoyed by Kanyepaying tribute to his mother is absolutely beyond me.
tired.gif
It doesn't ruin your day or have any effect on how you live your life, so let the man do what thehell he wants. Y'all just waiting for a reason to hate on Kanye, and then you use his Mom's death to finally hold against him? Straight updisrespectful. Who gives a !$%% how long he mourns a loss. It was his damn Mom, who he was very close to.

And why the !$%% would it be more emotional if UGK had won the award...? So we can remember about how Pimp C overdosed on drugs...? Kanye's Mom diedinnocently because of some tragic complications after surgery.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

YardFather
Remind me when your Mom dies so I can tell you to shut up and get over it. The fact that some people on this board are actually annoyed by Kanye paying tribute to his mother is absolutely beyond me.
tired.gif
It doesn't ruin your day or have any effect on how you live your life, so let the man do what the hell he wants. Y'all just waiting for a reason to hate on Kanye, and then you use his Mom's death to finally hold against him? Straight up disrespectful. Who gives a !$%% how long he mourns a loss. It was his damn Mom, who he was very close to.

And why the !$%% would it be more emotional if UGK had won the award...? So we can remember about how Pimp C overdosed on drugs...? Kanye's Mom died innocently because of some tragic complications after surgery.
Dude, you did not just say that?!
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
those times 89790875268347 for you, no need to drag dudes moms in this. That crosses all lines...

^^

you're ******ed man, International Player's Anthem was better, that's all dudes saying. no need to bring his mom into it. you *+$$#% up big time

Back
Top Bottom