VIDEO LIL WAYNE on espn 1st & 10 . makes a bet if GB losses he will cut his hair

lil-wayne-green-and-yellow.jpg

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocman23

"I'm a saints fan oh yeah we marching now"

"I am a new orleans saint, and to the houston texans i would like to say thanks regie bush baby...."

indifferent.gif
These are words he has said about him being a saints fan in songs, dude is faker than professional wrestling

You can only be a fan of one team?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

seriously?!!?! you're asking this question...who rides with 2 teams in the same sport besides loser, and bandwagon jumpers?

- fratboy bylaws about who you can and cannot root for are one of the most hilarious things on this earth.
roll.gif

.......and you guys really do take that %++! to heart huh?

some people take sports too serious....

"I am a new orleans saint, and to the houston texans i would like to say thanks regie bush baby...."

indifferent.gif
These are words he has said about him being a saints fan in songs, dude is faker than professional wrestling

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

seriously?!!?! you're asking this question...who rides with 2 teams in the same sport besides loser, and bandwagon jumpers?

- fratboy bylaws about who you can and cannot root for are one of the most hilarious things on this earth.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I think it's fine to like as many teams as you want. There's always circumstances like if someone were born in Cincinnati and moved to Pittsburgh,  

or have a buddy that plays for a team, alma mater etc. Hell, even if you support *******'s, but start to rep Steeler's because you like Wiz's song. Just keep

in mind that no true sports fan or any of your friends are going to acknowledge you as a fan of either one of the teams you choose to support. 

*******'s miss the playoffs, but your 2nd favorite Packs win the bowl...put your belt down and keep your celebrations to yourself. You'll just be a fan of the sport, 

tons of people are, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I think it's fine to like as many teams as you want. There's always circumstances like if someone were born in Cincinnati and moved to Pittsburgh,  

or have a buddy that plays for a team, alma mater etc. Hell, even if you support *******'s, but start to rep Steeler's because you like Wiz's song. Just keep

in mind that no true sports fan or any of your friends are going to acknowledge you as a fan of either one of the teams you choose to support. 

*******'s miss the playoffs, but your 2nd favorite Packs win the bowl...put your belt down and keep your celebrations to yourself. You'll just be a fan of the sport, 

tons of people are, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom