Vids/Pics of random funny stuff that's happened in sports....

the pietrus hulk smash gets me everytime! just look at his face as hes attempting to do it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the bear mascot trucking all the kids when they have full pads on is gold.

its also pretty damn funny that still no one has correctly said what rasheed has actually said
laugh.gif

and the rockets mascot doing that dance over dude when hes knocked out. CooooooooooooooooooldBloooooooooooooooooooded
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There's an extended version where he finally gets the ball and doesn't realize he drops it, as it rolls back down the stairs...Twice! Can't find it though.

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by bwood056

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�#%$ was that man thinking!?

I'm actually surprised that doesn't happen more often - the refs are right in the middle of the plays and they often have to be pretty nimble when the ball changes direction and they manage to stay out of the way. Not like this guy obviously.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by bwood056

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�#%$ was that man thinking!?

I'm actually surprised that doesn't happen more often - the refs are right in the middle of the plays and they often have to be pretty nimble when the ball changes direction and they manage to stay out of the way. Not like this guy obviously.
He reverted back to his old playing days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I still don't get how an unprotected referee can knock down a charging player in full pads like it's nothing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom