Vietnamese coffee shops appreciation?!?!?!

Has anyone been to vietnamese coffee shops before??
the kind that have women waitresses that serve you in a g-string and bikini top.
pimp.gif

I just went for the 1st time.Needless to say it was
pimp.gif

and no these are not illegal, nor do they advertise prostitution. They are 94% legal

Saw this on the news the other day...

looks.....interesting
nerd.gif

where did you go?

I saw this on the news too

pretty much like a coffee shop + hooters with all hot Asian women

I wanna go

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks.....interesting
nerd.gif

where did you go?
I went in San Jose, there are literally 5 on like every block in East SJ.
They're all over cali, in the Bay & LA. Just go to google and type in vietnamese coffee shop in _________
laugh.gif

BTW can anyone tell me about those big $$! tattoos the girls have on their backs, my friend said the tattoos meant that they were "owned by someone"is this true???

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by s dubl

looks.....interesting
nerd.gif

where did you go?
I went in San Jose, there are literally 5 on every block in East SJ.
They're all over cali, in the Bay & LA. Just go to google and type in vietnamese coffee shop in _________
laugh.gif

BTW can anyone tell me about those big $$! tattoos the girls have on their backs, my friend said the tattoos meant that they were "owned by someone" is this true???
Lol, i knew it! There is one 5 minutes away from me. Did you go to the one at Tully/Quimby next to Foodmax?

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Lol, i knew it! There is one 5 minutes away from me. Did you go to the one at Tully/Quimby next to Foodmax?

I went to 2 one that was right next to a Jack in the Box on Tully between Alvin & seacliff.
And another one that may have been the one ur talkin about, i didn't drive someone else did so i wasn't really paying close enough attention to knowwhere i was.

I'm from San Jose and I'm Vietnamese, so um, yea.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The atmosphere is cool, good for watching sports since I usually go with a few buddies and there are a lot of T.V's at most of those places. The only thingI don't like is all the smoking by the majority of the other patrons.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

I'm from San Jose and I'm Vietnamese, so um, yea.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
school me on those tattos
eek.gif
I'll be honest, I'm pretty "white-washed." I can't speak or read Vietnamese very well at all.
smh.gif

I'll ask my friend though.
laugh.gif

Yeah OP, if you like coffee shops, you gonna love bia om. I'll translate for u, it means beer hug. It's just like a hooters but way more interactionwith the females. Only thing wrong is you pay for your beer and their beer. There's an abundance of authentic Vietnamese food. Go with your homeboys,I'm pretty sure you'll have fun.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

lol.

i love my vietnamese folk. we should have a summit at Westminster
laugh.gif
Man, Westminster is where it's at. San Jose ain't got nothing on Bolsa Ave. Restaurants stay open late and drink till you faint.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Happy ending Vietnamese coffee shop? Innovative!!!

One hand special and a banh mi to go please!

Don't do what this guys says, coffee shops ain't like that unless you know know a Vietnamese cat that can get you in at certain "exclusive"places.

People in the coffee shops usually just stare and are laid back. Mess with one of their girls in a disrespectful manner, and you will get handled.

Back
Top Bottom