Vietnamese coffee shops appreciation?!?!?!

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

....these shops serve more than coffee and tea.

wrong, these places are under way too much scrutiny by the 5-0 to be doin anything like prostitution at the shops. However, outside of the shops thats a different story. Unless they're owned by someone
tired.gif
they let you smoke inside. i went to one about a year ago and the cops came inside and were talking to the chicks working at the register having agood time. they just bs'd for a few minutes and left. the waitresses were telling people "put out your cigarettes" like the 5000 cigarette buttson the floor wouldnt give it away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

....these shops serve more than coffee and tea.

wrong, these places are under way too much scrutiny by the 5-0 to be doin anything like prostitution at the shops. However, outside of the shops thats a different story. Unless they're owned by someone
tired.gif
they let you smoke inside. i went to one about a year ago and the cops came inside and were talking to the chicks working at the register having a good time. they just bs'd for a few minutes and left. the waitresses were telling people "put out your cigarettes" like the 5000 cigarette butts on the floor wouldnt give it away
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Iv never seen a cop walk into a Vietnamese coffee shopb4.
eek.gif
that;s hilarious

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

cafe quyen
pimp.gif
This guy knows
pimp.gif

Since there looks like a good amount of San Jose NT'ers, maybe a mini-summit at one of these places
nerd.gif
. I also heard there's a fairly new one on Berryessa/Lundy.

Im viet and i can stand viet people something about them gets on my nerves

But Viet food > all asian food imo

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Well look here, we got us a self hating Vietnamese!
mad.gif

lol jk.

I'm not gonna lie, some Viet people get on my nerves. I'm talking about them Viet fob/gangsta types.

Vietnamese girls are hawt, no doubt, but they are fire. Be careful when you play with that viet fire .

I would never think a Vietnamese cat would think like that. You need to check our history, and what our people have done to be in America. Vietnamis one of the fastest growing country in the world. If it wasn't for "3" consecutive wars, Vietnam would be right up to par with any "1stworld" country. We are compassionate, strong-willed, intelligent people just like any other ethnicity out there. You have nothing to be ashamed about.Especially living in the Seattle or Washington area, there is plenty of Vietnamese people, I'm very surprised that you are saying this. We are like a clan.Whereever we go, we set up shop, and we automatcially have a connection with our history. I know we don't get along with each other sometimes, dependingon your region in Vietnam, but you should never feel like you "can't stand Viet people." I don't know who you surround yourself with, but ifyou pick up on Vietnamese game, I guarantee you, you will never say or think what you just said. Going back to Vietnam 3 times, you will appreciate how manyVietnamese have sacrificed for Vietnamese- American kids like us to have great opportunities. Get your mind right, you're no better or less than any otherVietnamese person.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I would never think a Vietnamese cat would think like that. You need to check our history, and what our people have done to be in America. Vietnam is one of the fastest growing country in the world. If it wasn't for "3" consecutive wars, Vietnam would be right up to par with any "1st world" country. We are compassionate, strong-willed, intelligent people just like any other ethnicity out there. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Especially living in the Seattle or Washington area, there is plenty of Vietnamese people, I'm very surprised that you are saying this. We are like a clan. Whereever we go, we set up shop, and we automatcially have a connection with our history. I know we don't get along with each other sometimes, depending on your region in Vietnam, but you should never feel like you "can't stand Viet people." I don't know who you surround yourself with, but if you pick up on Vietnamese game, I guarantee you, you will never say or think what you just said. Going back to Vietnam 3 times, you will appreciate how many Vietnamese have sacrificed for Vietnamese- American kids like us to have great opportunities. Get your mind right, you're no better or less than any other Vietnamese person.
edit: i didnt mean all, i love our culture and our heritage but there are a few that just really are annoying im talking about the really loud andobnoxious ones and also the ones that haggle all the time and are rude. I understand what youre saying but there are a few that really just get on my nerves.and i too have been to vietnam 4 times and every time was a great experience.

Back
Top Bottom