VII Pack

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

You guys act like the nicknames for the shoes hurt you. If somebody said to you the Raptor VIIs, you know exactly the shoe theyre talking about. Quick references arent always bad
QFT
its not that serious

raptors again? not that they dont look good but a 3rd time really? y not bordeaux instead? im just sayin

ill be passin all day!
already got my 2 pair of blk/dk chrcl tru reds as for those pinstripes........oh dear!
i agree with the name thing too NY GIANT 11

i really am not feeling the orlando .....so JB dont release those if u want to make money

Extreme pass!!!!

I'd rather go skydiving without a parachute then buy those things

Extreme pass!!!!

I'd rather go skydiving without a parachute then buy those things

What's going on with all these double/triple posts? You guys getting excited with clicking or what?

well..since the current topic is nicknames..I think nicknames are good. Regardless if the raptors weren't even created yet when that colorway dropped.What's easier to say? And to distinguish what shoe you actually talkin about? "I got raptor 7s on my feet!" or "I got the black, red, andpurple 7s on my feet!" I mean..forreals..wussup with that? Why even cry over some dumb nickname that folks created for a shoe? I swear, stop with all thisnon-sense. Ya'll take this sh-t way way too serious now a days..ya'll act like they slapped your mama or something. Keep it moving and stop beeechinlike lil girls.

those 7s are copped on my behalf..since I missed out on the "raptor" 7s back then.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

JB should release this separately
They know that pinstripe trash would be on shelves for a year if they do, which is why it would be a package.

Ok, I'm curious....other than the shoe matching the Raptors Uniforms a few years back...where did the nickname come from? I do remember Jalen Rose wearingthem for some of the '02 or 03 season when he played for them. Is that really it?

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I'm not too fond of the names, "Bred" or "Raptors". There used be a time when these titles were taboo on Niketalk, but now they're just as common as horrible threads.
Only noob and rookies call time "Bred or Raptors" smh...
mad.gif
They really should be called the "Playoffs" which is when he wore them. but kids these days
tired.gif

Its been confirmed already that the Sample Orlando pair will not look like that. It will look like the catalogue pic.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

STOP CALLING THEM RAPTORS!!!

THE TEAM DIDNT EXIST WHEN THESE SHOES CAME OUT.

Its the worst nickname ever
i sooo agree with this lol

Ok, im a little lost. I know that pinstripe version of the Shaqa is not comin out right??? Its supposed to be the two together in the drawing in the rumoredpack?? Also, didnt both of those retro a couple years ago, like sumbody said, in 2002 or 2003?

Back
Top Bottom