Vince Staples...

I ***** with winter in Prague

And its bout damn time he dropped that tape lol

Last edited:
First time really listening to the dude.

The new tape is dope. 45 is FILTHY. Beat by Dion 
pimp.gif
 Love NATE too. I hope def Jam doesn't do him like they did Logic. 

Nate is toughhhhh. Been riding out to that the last few weeks.

Will check out the rest of the tape soon.

Yea he signed recently I think. And yea this mixtape is nice. There isnt a bad song on it but 45 & Nate really stand out. He also has a bunch of songs that arent on any of his mixtapes and most of em are good too. Ill post some off youtube later

Also hes eligible to be voted on XXL Freshmens list. I already voted for him & a couple other ppl earlier

Been spinning Shyne Coldchain 2 a lot these last few days 
pimp.gif

Wasn't really feeling the production off first rip but I think he might have found his lane 

Yea I like part 2 more than part 1. Idk if its better than Stolen Youth tho. That was one of my favorite projects from last year but nothing touches Winter In Praque imo. Theres something about the dark & eerie production from Uzowuru that really fits his rapping style

Man I aint eem know he released another song :smh:
This year has been so slow when it came to music & artists I actually care about that I simply stopped checking for new stuff
Still to trying to find a DL link to that song since atrilli being dumb on my phone

After hearing him on Earl Sweatshirts album where he spazzed out. And then hearing him on Common's project, I decided to check his project out. It's short but sweet. 

All six tracks are legit, but I have Screen Door, and Blue Suede on repeat. 

Back
Top Bottom