Virtual Stock Trading Game - Niketalk competition

Most are in the red 
30t6p3b.gif

Do i dump them? Or hold on to them and hope for the best?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td] [/td][td][h2]MyTeamSupreme[/h2][/td][td]$30,622.25[/td][td]20.12%[/td][td]$5,622.25[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]Where did this dude come from? Mad Investments must be making him money..........even after market was bad today
From Brooklyn son
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Props to you man............................that's some serious dough..................wish it was real $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Dump EVERYTHING when you see that you've made a substantial gain. You dudes hold on too long for that epic win and $$*$ ends up plummeting on you

I bought bank of america when it bottomed out at 6.99 and tossed it as soon as it hit 8.50 the next day

i had a few other stocks but i plan on buying them again when they fall a little so i wont say which ones..BAC was my biggest winner though

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Dump EVERYTHING when you see that you've made a substantial gain. You dudes hold on too long for that epic win and $$*$ ends up plummeting on you

I bought bank of america when it bottomed out at 6.99 and tossed it as soon as it hit 8.50 the next day

i had a few other stocks but i plan on buying them again when they fall a little so i wont say which ones..BAC was my biggest winner though
What about the ones that already fell....keep them?

I'm using this as a learning tool more than anything, because I'm really interested in finance.
So I'll have a few questions.

How will the hurricane effect stock prices?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

^You should worry about Jackson Hole.

This is going to be a fun next hour.

When is he supposed to speak?
Also is there like a Short selling guide for dummies?

Hurricane would affect commodity prices and insurers, mainly. Most of which is already priced in.

Bernanke already spoke and didn't help the Markets.

laugh.gif
 ^ yup. 

Just joined today...hopefully I can make up some ground with some moves..

Short airlines or insurers if you feel the damage will be greater than what they're anticipating.

[table][tr][td]72[/td][td] [/td][td][h2]OhYouMad[/h2][/td][td]$12,071.07[/td][td]15.03%[/td][td]-$12,928.93[/td][td]41[/td][/tr][/table]
roll.gif
fffuuuuu

Back
Top Bottom