Visiting Chicago April 3-5....

What are some things to do? Concert? Museums? I'm down for whatever right now. All I know is that I'm gonna hit up the house of hoops!!!! Anythingdowntown?? It will be my b-day weekend... I hoping me and my girl can have a great time there!!!

hoh isnt in chicago, its about 15 minutes away

and its not even that great
frown.gif

Hit up the ESPN Zone...I went two years ago and it was
d3d16a1e8251e84eb6a58cb8e8d8a91bb16bf0a8.gif

Other than that just do some sight-seeing or hit up some clubs. That'll provide you and your girl some entertainment

depends on where in downtown you gonna stay. there's a lot of stuff happening around april. check out metromix.com also, you can go to niketown. hoh is outof the city. there are a few spots to hit depends if you're driving around or gonna cab it.

gino's east pizza. chicago's famous deep dish pizza
pimp.gif
162 E Superior St

i'd say your best bet is to by the 3 day subway pass...ride it as much as you want that way.

if your driving you should go on the southside and check the nike factory, they had some nice stuff lately

also, once you decided on a few places... let us know and see if we would recommend it or not..

i am going to be there about the same time, what are the top 3 stores for air maxes, sb's, jordans that I should check out?

Back
Top Bottom