Visvim

734C4FBA-F854-4D35-903A-52AEFE58ECC5.jpeg
Just got the these on sale this wk...

Attachments

• 80E9AC82-6F30-4509-B9D5-5BEFF3BA8858.jpeg
    80E9AC82-6F30-4509-B9D5-5BEFF3BA8858.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 30
Have some more pairs at London pad so will post when back there.. frankwh1te frankwh1te that archive vest is sick :nthat: Love the FBTs too. I got a couple of backpacks which I'll post up, serious quality..

Can y'all compare FBT fit to other shoes (as many brands/models as you can compare them to)?

I hate that Visvim doesn't seem to make half sizes in the FBT, and as I'm an 11.5 TTS, I really don't know whether to size up or down. A few people recommended me to go .5 down, but I've had trouble with sizing down in the past, and with Visvim being Japanese I'm scared their stuff will fit even more snug than other brands lol. Only shoes I can comfortably size .5 down on are Diadora N9000s, Clarks Wallabees, Cole Haan, other dress shoes.

thefreshlife thefreshlife

I’m a tts sz13 in all my Nikes and take sz12 in FBT’s

I own both suede & leather build FBT’s and sz12 fits slightly snug but nothing uncomfortable

If I was you I’d go w/sz11 for FBT’s

I’m a tts sz13 in all my Nikes and take sz12 in FBT’s

I own both suede & leather build FBT’s and sz12 fits slightly snug but nothing uncomfortable

If I was you I’d go w/sz11 for FBT’s

Thanks man! Do you wear thin socks, regular socks or go sockless (heard that some people do on Visvim, personally I always rock socks with any shoe lol)

Wasn’t feeling the Visvim price so I made a few of my own

0ED049D9-C560-44D2-A6E8-E6F4DBCC065D.jpeg
CADAD0B6-A7BF-4587-B7A8-22A4DB9EE4BB.jpeg
201ABF2F-C0F9-475E-B7E8-FD8C8ACA3CB9.jpeg
A94F000A-6FDC-4401-B29F-2C1CA577E083.jpeg
327F5607-F8CF-4BF8-9BB3-82EC3FC5DCE8.jpeg

This is awesome man. What did you use for the uppers? And when you remove sole/midsole from shoes, does it result in any deterioration? Or is it not really a big deal?

MrPorter has the red deer leather FBT’s on sale rn for 480$ and Barney’s recently had them on sale as well in both styles(veggie suede & red deer) so keep an eye out on grailed for pairs for around 350-400$

I’ve been lucky and gotten all my visvim on sale or for significantly under retail via aftermarket sellers

This is awesome man. What did you use for the uppers? And when you remove sole/midsole from shoes, does it result in any deterioration? Or is it not really a big deal?
Thanks it was an experiment that turned into something I like enough to make 3 pairs.
I use Minnetonka Moccasins as the uppers. When it comes to removing the soles you use a light amount of acatone, an exacto knife, dremel and a heat gun. Just be delicate.

If anyone is looking for cheap or decent priced visvims
Endclothing.com has decent sales every now and than

And stylisticsspace.com is another one
Bought 3 fbts in the past 2 year from this site, sold them unfortunately, visvims are hard for me to pull off imo

Plus, visvims dirty really quick, I like shoes that last

One day I will own at least one Visvim item. Perhaps when I win the lottery.
I think you might get lucky at some online spots bro
I’ve seen some visvim fbts in the past going for as low as $300

If I see some other deals in the future I’ll be sure to post them in here

I think you might get lucky at some online spots bro
I’ve seen some visvim fbts in the past going for as low as $300

If I see some other deals in the future I’ll be sure to post them in here

Thanks, but these days I'm not interested in FBT's or Visvim footwear in general. I'm more interested in owning some of their shirts/outwear but I can't justify those prices.

I just bought a pair of the 2012 AW kangaroo leather Boots.... i'll post pics when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom