Vitale Kicks

Can anyone tell me if Vitale Kicks (IG: @vitalekicks, vitalekicks.com) is legit? Never bought from them but considering it.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, not sure where to put it. Thanks for any help tho!

Just make sure to do your research and have them legit checked.

Last edited:
They seem legit but again they have mad sizes of older releases which is kinda suspect but they swear they're legit. So can anyone else confirm? Vitalekicks.com

I know they sold me a fake pair of AJ VI Black/Infrareds. They also got a coworker of mine on the same shoe. Both of us got refunds, but it wasn't easy. I would never shop there again. They get alot of great reviews on IG but it means nothing when your selling fakes as real. Here's what they sold me.
View media item 1514865

Last edited:
I'm happy to report that Vitale Kicks contacted me after my recent issue. I spoke to the owner who seemed genuinely concerned about my recent AJ6 issue. He explained what happened regarding the shoes and how it's not the norm for Vitale Kicks. He then said he wanted to make the situation right. To show me how serious he is about customer service and his reputation as a legit Jordan reseller. He said he would send me a new pair of legit AJ7's free of charge. I had already received a full refund from Paypal, so this was him going above and beyond of what's expected. I've never had any shoe seller care this much about customer service and I'm impressed. I recieved the AJ7 Barcelona Days today and they are the real deal. This experience started a little rough but turned out good. Big ups to Vitale Kicks for caring about their customers experience, and going above and beyond.
View media item 1523066

I ordered my carmines in march 18th from vitale kicks. They told me i would get my carmines in a week or two. Days and weeks passed and they say they havent gotten in their store yet. I had to email 33 times and post it on ig constanly and they still say they dont have it. In april 27th, they say they cant send the shoes because they are fakes. I got refunded but still i shouldnt had to wait more than a month for something they said they had in hand and ready to ship 1-3 days. I got blocked on instagram for questioning on their comment. Never shopping again. Check my ig king_carmines for email proof

Last edited:
I'm happy to report that Vitale Kicks contacted me after my recent issue. I spoke to the owner who seemed genuinely concerned about my recent AJ6 issue. He explained what happened regarding the shoes and how it's not the norm for Vitale Kicks. He then said he wanted to make the situation right. To show me how serious he is about customer service and his reputation as a legit Jordan reseller. He said he would send me a new pair of legit AJ7's free of charge. I had already received a full refund from Paypal, so this was him going above and beyond of what's expected. I've never had any shoe seller care this much about customer service and I'm impressed. I recieved the AJ7 Barcelona Days today and they are the real deal. This experience started a little rough but turned out good. Big ups to Vitale Kicks for caring about their customers experience, and going above and beyond.
View media item 1523066
TOTAL BS! This is really laughable..

Maybe you haven't seen a legit pair bro..They should look like so..
View media item 1523998

Last edited:

View media item 1523998
So instead of being so sarcastic, why don't you explain to me what's off about the shoe. I mean I only provided one low quality pic of the shoes. I'm pretty sure these threads are to help people, not make them feel stupid. If the shoe is off I can take it to a reseller like RiffLA or Flight Club to have it checked. In the end I got a free pair of shoes for a problem I had. If you have an issue with Vitale Kicks why don't you address the owner, he's on NT.

View media item 1523998
So instead of being so sarcastic, why don't you explain to me what's off about the shoe. I mean I only provided one low quality pic of the shoes. I'm pretty sure these threads are to help people, not make them feel stupid. If the shoe is off I can take it to a reseller like RiffLA or Flight Club to have it checked. In the end I got a free pair of shoes for a problem I had. If you have an issue with Vitale Kicks why don't you address the owner, he's on NT.
The heel is off and the height of the collar

My bad G, I assumed you were the owner or a cronie..Honestly thats my bad for assuming..

On to the kicks..Compare the shape in general, the legit pairs have a noticable curve or "heel bump" fakes are straight up or slightly bumped..Usually also too tall like your pair,, Notice the spacing of the panels, material quality, heights of tongues, placement of logos etc..Its pretty much all off honestly..Yes they look good but IMHO still not legit.

My bad G, I assumed you were the owner or a cronie..Honestly thats my bad for assuming..

On to the kicks..Compare the shape in general, the legit pairs have a noticable curve or "heel bump" fakes are straight up or slightly bumped..Usually also too tall like your pair,, Notice the spacing of the panels, material quality, heights of tongues, placement of logos etc..Its pretty much all off honestly..Yes they look good but IMHO still not legit.
No problem man. I'm just a customer who ran into a problem. I thought the issue got fixed, so I was showing gratitude. Thank you for the pointers. I'm gonna take them to RiffLA tomorrow.

I got the shoes legit checked at RIFLA and they said they were legit. I also got my buddies double nickels checked that Vitale sent him and they were good.

DO NOT BUY FROM VITALE KICKS!!!!!!!!

ITS A SCAM!!!

I PAYED FOR THE JORDAN 13's AND THEY SEND ME A EMAIL A FEW DAYS LAYER SAYING THAT THE SHOES WERE LOST BY THE POST OFFICE BEFORE THEY COULD BE SCANNED. THEY OFFERED ME A REFUND AND I REPLIED THAT I WANTED MY REFUND BUT THEY NEVER RESPONDED. I THINK THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE OR SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 to 16 WEEKS B/C THERE ARE NO REVIEWS AFTER THAT. I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT THEY WERE LEGIT!!!

DONT BUY B/C THEY WILL NOT RESPOND AND THEY DONT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER. I TEIED TO DO RESEARCH AND COULD FIND ANYTHING UNTIL I READ THEY DELETE COMMENTS ON IG.

The review definitely wasn't fake. I wrote it. It took the dude who runs Vitale a while to get back with me, but when he did I was taken care of. Just be patient and everything should be cool.

If you contact them through the email provided on their site it takes about a week. I posted a review on NT and they contacted me immediately. I'm pretty sure the owner checks this thread.

A legit seller shouldn't have so many discrepancies. When dealing in volume there will be your usual unsatisfied customers but this way past that point. Mental, marque, vitale, randy and whoever else there's absolutely no reason for a company to have that much bad press when they are just packaging another product and shipping them out. All they is take orders and ship them out. There's no possible way these companies could have such a questionable reputation if they did just that. If they were doing what they claimed at the very least a customer would experience order or shipping related issues not authenticity problems. Even a poorly run dotcom reseller wouldn't have the same issues or negative claims against their name. Imo it's all common sense but when a person thinks There's a possibility of a deal their better judgement suffers

Last edited:
Sorry to jump in, but I have a question pertaining another site mysole.net, has anyone heard or bought from them? They said that they sell 100% authentics. Their pics are featured on sole collector, sneaker news etc. if anyone has info please let me know. Sorry I'm new to nike talk, didn't know where to post this.

You are right, they will eventually get back to you, but that is only when they see negative publicity threatening their business. I had a long, drawn out interaction with them. I bought AJ 6 Infrareds. He told me, the fake pair was improperly fulfilled by OGS and Vitale contacted me immediately, only after I posted on NT. Funny story, I bought mine off eBay and VitaleKicks was selling them. 4 complaints forced eBay to remove VitaleKicks from selling on eBay. Vitale negotiated a deal where he would find me legit 6's, give me a free pair of double nickels, and give me his price on a pair of 11 bred lows when they drop. It took nearly a month to fulfill the 6's, but they finally came and checked out legit. To this day, I believe he got them from a personal friend's collection or else why did it take so long, but I can't substantiate this. He did send the double's in a timely manner, but the bred lows...after many weeks of waiting, our text communication finally ended when he continually gave me the run around and I found my size at IndexPDX.com for $40 more, so I dropped VitaleKicks. He was happy to let me go. Based on this entire thread and my experience, I am 99% confident VitaleKicks works with other outfits to fulfill orders and I believe all of them get away with selling fakes at just below legit prices...until they get caught, then they back pedal and try to do the right thing. I wasn't going to write back to this, but can't hold my tongue anymore, b/c this just isn't right to those legit consignment stores that 100% of the time do the right thing. 

Don't put yourself in this precarious situation and just simply pay a little more from a reputable consignment store like IndexPDX. At the wage I make in my career, multiplied by the time lost dealing with VitaleKicks, I could have bought everyone on this post multiple pairs of your favorite AJ's.

A legit seller shouldn't have so many discrepancies. When dealing in volume there will be your usual unsatisfied customers but this way past that point. Mental, marque, vitale, randy and whoever else there's absolutely no reason for a company to have that much bad press when they are just packaging another product and shipping them out. All they is take orders and ship them out. There's no possible way these companies could have such a questionable reputation if they did just that. If they were doing what they claimed at the very least a customer would experience order or shipping related issues not authenticity problems. Even a poorly run dotcom reseller wouldn't have the same issues or negative claims against their name. Imo it's all common sense but when a person thinks There's a possibility of a deal their better judgement suffers
well said..+1

Back
Top Bottom