Vitaly during world cup final. lol

tumblr_liz3ainO2D1qzi8igo1_500.png

laugh.gif
It's called self-promotion.. dude just boosted his brand bigtime

I guarantee he's gonna have a tv show on MTV/VH1 within the next 1yr, book it
doubtful, he's probably be blacklisted from any major media outlets or treated as nonexistent. the moment he gets a show, it opens up the door for others to do the same dumb thing. 

i wish the german player gave him a beating and face stomped him with his cleats 

OMG!!! What will he do next, I should have watched the game. I hope Vitaly gets paid well for his youtube videos bcuz this was icing on the cake.

:rofl: there goes a few more subscribers to his channel. There's only this 15 sec video? Anyone got the full video?

This was right after halftime? Cuz im sure i watched 115 mins but didn't see this.

Fousey makes about 60k-90k a month.

Every 500k subs it's 12-15k depending on how often you post vids and how active the comments and thumbs up you get.

He is banking!

These numbers are out of nowhere, no way these dudes make more than popular sitcom stars.

Out if nowhere? A youtuber told me this he has 100k subs and collabs with plenty of others with more.

Fousey has nearly 3million subs. He is banking!

Chris J makes 15 k a month

Still a lot of money

Last edited:
Fousey makes about 60k-90k a month.

Every 500k subs it's 12-15k depending on how often you post vids and how active the comments and thumbs up you get.

He is banking!

Crazy. I remember it wasn't too long ago he made a thread about being depressed and trying to make it wherever he moved to. One of my friends posted a youtube vid of his on fb, didn't realize how popular his videos were.

Yeah it is crazy as hell.

He blew up the past year gaining 2million subscribers.

Even if it's corny he probably knows it's corny but if corny pays than continue onnn...

Any NTers wanna start up a fake prank channel?

Back
Top Bottom