VITALY HOMELESS MAN MAKEOVER PART 2 NEW TEETH

laugh.gif
at the shots to illest and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
some of yall are really pessimistic as hell
laugh.gif

He was treated to a great day but what now?

That's what I kept telling myself while watching the video. I mean, dude was absolutely grateful for getting all that stuff, but what happens when he has to leave the motel? Where will he go? Will he have to go back to begging for money?

Looked like they were trying to help him with some job leads. Based on the questions they asked him anyways.

I really do hope that they help this guy out. He needs a job more than anything else.

BTW, it also seems like they're working on giving the guy dental surgery for his teeth.

this youtube dude did more for himself and his internet e-props than for the homeless guy.
ok, and? does that change the fact he helped this guy out a little bit? i lost respect for vitaliy because his videos were becoming uber scripter but he got it back with this one

I learned my lesson the hard way I saw the panhandler took my Money to the liquor store after faking he went to the jack in the box .. the other time the homeless guy getting rejected at the ampm because he wanted cigarettes. . Another time saw some lady smoking while asking for money... not to be a negative person but I wonder what made these people get into their situation

Back
Top Bottom