VITALY HOMELESS MAN MAKEOVER PART 2 NEW TEETH

if anyone else works with the indigent for a living, i'd be happy to debate this with you via PM. other than that, naïveté is a helluva thing.

helping the guy to get his teeth fixed really is a great gesture though. big e-props for that (no sarcasm).

^

"So what if he wanted attention/notoriety"? Dude wouldn't have done it if he didn' think he would make money off of it. And you say so what? 

well i'd say that's a ***** move but at least he helped a guy on his way.

but seriously when you know what kind of money youtube gives you, with the amount of money he spent on the dude, he's going to need A LOT of subscribers / viewers to make money off that video.

Good vid :smokin

for all we know, vitaly has probably seen this guy around for a while and decided to help him out. still more than most of us have done in our life. people arguing that are just going against the grain for shock value

well i'd say that's a ***** move but at least he helped a guy on his way.

but seriously when you know what kind of money youtube gives you, with the amount of money he spent on the dude, he's going to need A LOT of subscribers / viewers to make money off that video.

Good vid
smokin.gif
I hope he goes broke and he is homeless always ****** with people dude is the scum of this earth. Buying a dude that lives on the streets new stuff is going to put a target on that guys back.

the cynicism here is remarkable.

he decided to make a difference in 1 persons life, and he's done that. his online popularity made it easier for him to do that. what a horrible person.

i appreciate all you gentlemen in this thread that have actually gone out and helped the less fortunate, and i can relate to thinking long-term and looking at the big picture... but this 'not good enough' mentality is ridiculous.

the fact that you all do so much 'off-camera' doesnt make his gesture any more or less genuine. quit projecting....

oh yeah.

View media item 518667

whoever posted the actions matter not thoughts... thank ******g you.

There are no ******g selfless acts. Everything you set out to do in life is to make yourself happy. Even if you make yourself miserable in the process to see someone else happy. seeing someone else happy, makes you happy. so ****. Now shut the **** up and go take a philosophy class or something. :smh:

so annoying. props to Vitaly.

whoever posted the actions matter not thoughts... thank ******g you.

There are no ******g selfless acts. Everything you set out to do in life is to make yourself happy. Even if you make yourself miserable in the process to see someone else happy. seeing someone else happy, makes you happy. so ****. Now shut the **** up and go take a philosophy class or something.
mean.gif

so annoying. props to Vitaly.
Glad we can agree on something, frosty.

Saw this on Reddit and it made me sick how the computer-desk warriors over there were over analyzing every part of what Vitaly did, calling him a scumbag for "exploiting" a homeless guy.

They even called him cruel for feeding the homeless guy nutella w/ a blindfold. NUTELLA IS VITALY'S "THING" YOU LOSERS.

Well guess what, this "scumbag" clothed a homeless man, gave him room and board, fed him, and is currently raising money for him (currently at over $2600).

All you guys over at reddit and in this thread criticizing Vitaly need to shut the **** up; he's doing something for someone less fortunate. What have you done?

/rant

Last edited:
reddit can be awful at times

i'm hoping this trend takes off in that youtube pranking community.....some of the things they've been doin lately is disgusting ...vitaly's always been the best

Saw this on Reddit and it made me sick how the computer-desk warriors over there were over analyzing every part of what Vitaly did, calling him a scumbag for "exploiting" a homeless guy.

They even called him cruel for feeding the homeless guy nutella w/ a blindfold. NUTELLA IS VITALY'S "THING" YOU LOSERS.

Well guess what, this "scumbag" clothed a homeless man, gave him room and board, fed him, and is currently raising money for him (currently at over $2600).

All you guys over at reddit and in this thread criticizing Vitaly need to shut the **** up; he's doing something for someone less fortunate. What have you done?

/rant

I hope you said this over there as well.

I think it's great that he put it online. Chi City too.

People on here go and spend $300 on a belt and $150 on a wallet and then get on here and talk down on someone that's giving their money away to someone less fortunate. What?

Nobody complained when Andre Johnson took less fortunate kids on a Toys R' Us shopping spree and then took pics with the receipt. I thought it was absolutely wonderful and hoped more well known athletes would follow..

The world needs people like him. He has lots of eyes on him and that's whats needed to spread these kinds of acts.

Could you imagine the impact and following this would have if someone like Kanye, Kim K, Bieber or any of the entertainers did this?

Instead of ripping the people who have more than enough means and millions of fans/followers for NOT doing small things like this, you want to rip the regular Joe Schmoe for going out of his way and doing something great.

Kim and Ye out there buying solid gold toilets. What if they bought regular toilets and went out and gave the nearly 1 MILLION they spent on TOILETS away the less fortunate and posted it online? The publicity would be through the roof and nobody would be complaining..

Keep spreading the generosity...

(I thought the blindfold and Nutella was kind of odd, but I think it was just portrayed wrong)

Edit - Not to mention that he's raised enough money to get his teeth pulled and get dentures.

Last edited:
He was treated to a great day but what now?
That's what I kept telling myself while watching the video. I mean, dude was absolutely grateful for getting all that stuff, but what happens when he has to leave the motel? Where will he go? Will he have to go back to begging for money?
Looked like they were trying to help him with some job leads. Based on the questions they asked him anyways.
I really do hope that they help this guy out. He needs a job more than anything else.

BTW, it also seems like they're working on giving the guy dental surgery for his teeth.
Looks like they doubled their goal for getting his teeth pulled.  Hope they use the rest of the money to help him get a job too.

Props to Vitaly for doing this.  Makes me want to help out a homeless person as well.  Currently unemployed though, so that job search will be tough
laugh.gif
frown.gif

good for him.

i occasionally buy food and water for homeless people that i always see in my city, maybe i should start a youtube channel.

I use to see this homeless dude at the mall I use to work at all the time. One day I decided to buy a sandwich and give it to him and he told me "I don't want that sh!!" 

Props to Vitaly doe. Good thing what he did.

Dude dropped hundreds of dollars and went out of his way to help someone that most people would have ignored and people are still finding fault with what he did.  :smh:

That's that niketalk negativity for you. End of the day he did a good thing, no matter if he put it on YouTube or not, or did something else someone would find something to nitpick about it on here while not doing anything themselves to help the homeless

Video is garbage because he didn't end homelessness in all of America.

/sarcasm

Seriously though, the first 30 seconds were awesome. Just seeing him bewildered at the generosity really tugged at the heartstrings. Poor dude down on his luck getting a special day for him.

Props to Vitaly and props to everyone in this thread who felt inspired by it. That's all Vitaly wanted, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Well I hope this dude does get job leads. He was shown light, I just hope he runs towards it.

Would like an update 1 year from now.

Back
Top Bottom