VNDS Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" 2012 Release sz 11

Up for sale today is a pair of Air Jordan 10 “Chicago” size 11 released in early 2012

I’m looking to get 220 Shipped for them.

I’m listing them as VNDS even though I only tried them on and never wore them outside of my house, but in the spirit of being honest I won’t try to pass them off as never worn since I did put them on and checked to see how they looked in the house.

I purchased them from a local shop called the Source in New Orleans, they remove the MSRP tag (because of shifty practices)

The price listed is including shipping, which will be handled via USPS Priority and the shoes will come double boxed to a confirmed paypal address.

I’m willing to entertain reasonable offers, and you’ll have a response pretty quickly one way or the other.

If I receive prompt payment I can have them out in the same day, since today is Friday 5/16 if I don’t get an acceptable offer before the end of the business day I probably won’t have a chance to ship these out until Monday morning.

Thanks for looking.

Please let me know if you need any other pictures of clarification on the listing.

Back
Top Bottom