Vote for me to be in the NCAA dunk contest! Need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the hell would we know your real name 
laugh.gif

Folks should be negative repped or banned for this type of tomfoolery 

Thanks guys!

Edit, it's my friend. Attend same college. I am actually a track and field athlete there...800m..../if you know my real name...Google
wink.gif

Also me dunking might be on Google too .....
wink.gif

Thanks!
Man don't prove yourself to these dudes on here man. If you are on the track team, more power to you. Most of these dudes on here can't even count to 800. Keep working hard man.

Voted for you and your dude.

Man don't prove yourself to these dudes on here man. If you are on the track team, more power to you. Most of these dudes on here can't even count to 800. Keep working hard man.

It has nothing to do with proving himself 
laugh.gif

Thread title reads that it's him doing these dunks. Pretending to be someone else is just weird 

It has nothing to do with proving himself :lol:

Thread title reads that it's him doing these dunks. Pretending to be someone else is just weird 

Vote for me to be in the NCAA dunk contest! Need your help!

Wait, how did you not understand that by him saying "me," he was talking about his friend?

I thought it was obvious.

Don't mind the haters op, dcallamerican is a female journalist and hasn't let anyone hold her down...now she a bonified member of the community.

...what if turns out to be a weird man crush stalker thing. Op was hoping to tell dunkel that he got him on the dunk contest.

Voted...
for Malcolm Miller to be 6'7, I wasn't impressed.

Edit: OP lied? Smh! But dude still deserved the vote.

Last edited:
op went from a 50 inch vert to being more washed than the clown he named his account after 

Thanks guys!

Edit, it's my friend. Attend same college. I am actually a track and field athlete there...800m..../if you know my real name...Google :wink:

Also me dunking might be on Google too ..... :wink:

Thanks!
because of this i will make sure everyone votes for the other guy

Voted, then read the thread. I'm not sure how I feel, I'm gently weeping now... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom