• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely. Sold my iPhone 4S and copped a Nexus. No looking back.

who is your service provider? I`m debating going back to ATT just for the fact that often time I want to cop international phones just to play with em but cant because I`m on VZW but on the other hand Verizons service and coverage is light years better than ATT

question to those who have the S3 on tmobile. does it have a free hotspot feature or is that an extra $10? deciding on the S3 and the N4, i think the N4 has that feature for free since it's a nexus phone correct?. i'm getting impatient of waiting for the N4 to be in stock again and can't find a reasonable price where i'm at on craigslist.

who is your service provider? I`m debating going back to ATT just for the fact that often time I want to cop international phones just to play with em but cant because I`m on VZW but on the other hand Verizons service and coverage is light years better than ATT
I'm on VZW. Pricey but well worth the service and coverage you get. That 4G is no joke, nobody is touching Verizon.

word if VZW was GSM it would be the God Carrier, I miss being able to cop random phones and pop a sim in em.
That's why I loved being on T-mo my dude. I used to get a new phone every couple months. And I'm still pretty much able to do that with Verizon. You just gotta call or go to the store to have your service switched over to the new phone.

That's why I loved being on T-mo my dude. I used to get a new phone every couple months. And I'm still pretty much able to do that with Verizon. You just gotta call or go to the store to have your service switched over to the new phone.

VZW doesnt have a wide variety of phones is where I`m getting at.

copped a 16gb 10 inch galaxy tablet waiting for it to arrive @ HHGregg .... how much of an upgrade over my 32gb hptouch pad running android will this be??

question to those who have the S3 on tmobile. does it have a free hotspot feature or is that an extra $10? deciding on the S3 and the N4, i think the N4 has that feature for free since it's a nexus phone correct?. i'm getting impatient of waiting for the N4 to be in stock again and can't find a reasonable price where i'm at on craigslist.
It's free if you root your phone and install one of the wifi tethering apps from the market. The Nexus 4 will be in stock by the end of the month according to rumors.

I had both phones and would recommend the Nexus 4 if you want the smoothest Android experience and updates.

But if you want a removable battery, sd card slot, and better camera go with the S3.

Last edited:
copped a 16gb 10 inch galaxy tablet waiting for it to arrive @ HHGregg .... how much of an upgrade over my 32gb hptouch pad running android will this be??
Depends...did you get the Note 10.1 or Galaxy 10.1

The Note 10.1 will be a big upgrade.

Galaxy 10.1 will be a decent upgrade but might seem slow due to TW.

Anybody here use the emoji keyboard? How do you get it to work on the stock messaging app and on twitter/instagram? I know there's other messaging apps that work with it but I like the stock one

Anybody here use the emoji keyboard? How do you get it to work on the stock messaging app and on twitter/instagram? I know there's other messaging apps that work with it but I like the stock one
What phone do you have? And on the stock keyboard?

Any better looking music players other than the stock?

I use Ubermusic, but its pretty expensive now. I got the beta version before it started costing money. It looks like the music player from windows phones.

Last edited:
word if VZW was GSM it would be the God Carrier, I miss being able to cop random phones and pop a sim in em.

I have sprint it took me 2 minutes to change phones online

Any gnex owners running 4.2.1 getting bad battery life? Ever since the upgrade my battery life has gone to ****.

Any gnex owners running 4.2.1 getting bad battery life? Ever since the upgrade my battery life has gone to ****.
That happened to me as well. I have to charge it twice a day. My boy introduced me to this app called "Deep Sleep Battery Saver". It turns of wifi, data, and gps while the screen is off. It's been really helpful

That happened to me as well. I have to charge it twice a day. My boy introduced me to this app called "Deep Sleep Battery Saver". It turns of wifi, data, and gps while the screen is off. It's been really helpful

Thanks, i'll check this out.

Depends...did you get the Note 10.1 or Galaxy 10.1
The Note 10.1 will be a big upgrade.
Galaxy 10.1 will be a decent upgrade but might seem slow due to TW.

galaxy

whats TW?

Still dont know what TW is but i just got the call & they have both back in stock so i may get the note... gonna see which one i like the most.......

Back
Top Bottom