• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I deaded Foxfi a while back, once these tether apps gain too much attention the phone companies start to take notice and the developers start charging so they don't get shut down, at least that's what it looks like to me.

and just like that the DNA is nothing lol.

And Samsung got its rank up by releasing on all carriers, Sony is dumb if they dont do what ever it takes to land on every carrier. But they dont have much pull because they are trying to earn stripes. The GS2 and Note 1 earned Samsung long needed credibility to be able to pull off what they did with the Note 2 and SG3

this. samsung is killing it because they are available on every carrier.

is it that hard for sony to release a cdma version?

[h1]'HTC Sense 5' spotted on Droid DNA in China[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jan 21 2013 | 2:48 pm  | 18 COMMENTS

Following the leaked images of a new version of HTC Sense running on what seems to be HTC's upcoming "M7" flagship, another photo has emerged apparently showing Sense 5 on Verizon's Droid DNA. The shot surfaced via the user "LeakROMs" on Chinese social network Weibo, and it's a dead ringer for the software pictured on the supposed M7 device just a few hours ago. In addition to the re-worked icons, we can also see the new Sense weather widget and a home screen split into dedicated sections for social networking, news and tutorials.

Now, this is far from official confirmation that Sense 5 is headed to 2012 devices line the DNA. But it seems to show someone, somewhere is experimenting with a new version of HTC's UI on existing handsets.

Who knows what form the finalized version of Sense 5 might take, but the prevalence of this design across multiple leaks suggests HTC is re-working its software from the ground up. We'll keep you apprised of any further details, and we'll be live from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next month, where HTC is expected to publicly unveil its 2013 line-up.

Source: LeakROMS; via: HTCSource

Also a fan of the Peep Show avatar. New Sense at least looks like its trying to distinguish itself from simply a bad skin on top of stock, definitely seeing some Windows Phone influence with the tiles.

Anyone heard of the JellyBam Rom? Heard good things about them ...
nerd.gif

http://www.igio90.net/

i need a new phone downgraded to the mytouch 4g i think its time to leave tmobile any one knows when the gs4 or note 3 drop for sprint

Anyone have the DNA? It looks better than the Samsung phones to me, I guess this is prob the worst time to buy a phone though.

So I've been using FoxFi a lot lately and yesterday I received an email from AT&T basically saying they've noticed and if I don't stop using it by the end of the month, they're gonna automatically add a tethering option to my plan for an additional $50-65 per month! Anyone else experience this?
Do not use FoxFi. Andriod and IOS devices have hotspot BUILT into the OS. Just use those.

So I've been using FoxFi a lot lately and yesterday I received an email from AT&T basically saying they've noticed and if I don't stop using it by the end of the month, they're gonna automatically add a tethering option to my plan for an additional $50-65 per month! Anyone else experience this?
Do not use FoxFi. Andriod and IOS devices have hotspot BUILT into the OS. Just use those.

I'm not rooted though. Is that what you mean?

As a T-Mo employee our minute and data plans for phones are only $5 each :pimp:

lol I remember them days, Idk what kinda plan other dude got because when I was at vzw it was 50% off and still like that because I left when the share plans came out

any good ad blocker app that don't need to be rooted? the one that can block internet ads also

Back
Top Bottom