• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, these phone manufacturers need to get it together. A white phone with a black bezle is not a white phone. Stop being cheap and make white phones the way they should be made. All white. Mismatch nexus looks garbage.

Prepare to be dissapointed.....

more here

[COLOR=#red]Anyone else saw the rumor about the upgraded N7? I went ahead & sold mine on eBay cause it just felt like having a big GNex. But if they drop it with 1920x1080 at the exact same pricepoint, they likely reeled me back in. Only real complaint I had was I got spoiled by the sharper screen of the GNex.

On a side note, it's looking like too little, too late forResearch In Motion Blackberry. Never like to see people fail, even major companies but looks like it might be the end of the road. How are you going to publicly say that all bets are on BB10, delay the product for A WHOLE YEAR and still have no definitive US release date or price points outside of the UK? I understand their growth and core has become emerging markets overseas but this is just ridiculous. Samsung definitely should make a power play now. BBOS can already run Android apps, combine it with the resources of QNX and they may finally have a truly legititmate tablet contender to the iPad. Those BB10 devices would've def been mine late 2011 though, can't lie.

Someone want to recommend a phone case? I dropped my phone for the first time today so the panic has set in. Might just buy one of those fake other boxes off ebay. Also what do your guys phones look like? I don't really like having a bunch of stuff on my screen so I'm trying to fid some nice simple themes.

[COLOR=#red]Cheap TPU for eBay for $3 has been money for me. There's a bunch of minimal UCCW themes that should be good, just add a custom icon pack & roll with alt launcher[/COLOR]

Someone want to recommend a phone case? I dropped my phone for the first time today so the panic has set in. Might just buy one of those fake other boxes off ebay. Also what do your guys phones look like? I don't really like having a bunch of stuff on my screen so I'm trying to fid some nice simple themes.

I need N4 case recommendations as well please.

^^nah its the Ringke slim

just search "ringke nexus 4" on amazon

and it fits perfect doesnt make the phone bulky

Last edited:
[h1]This is the white Nexus 4[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jan 30 2013 | 7:25 am  | 50 COMMENTS

dsc09971.jpg

Just hours after we got our first look at the LG Nexus 4 in white, we have an even clearer look at the new color option for the device. These latest pics come from Vietnamese site Tinh tế, and show the white Nexus from a variety of angles. As with earlier white Nexus phones, only the back part changes color, with the front face remaining pitch black.

At the right angle it's possible to make our the "crystal reflection process" (sparkly) back, just as on the black model. And the camera and lens trim are reflective, in contrast to the black trims on the original. So from a design perspective, it's the same old Nexus 4  we know and love.

There's no indication as to when -- or even if -- the white Nexus 4 will be due for public release, but we're sure it'll sell out just as fast as the current model if it ever does. We'll keep you posted with any further details that emerge. In the meantime you'll find more pics after the break, and at the source link.

Source: Tinh tế, via: SlashGear

• dsc09977.jpg
  • dsc09982.jpg
  • dsc09985.jpg
  • dsc09981.jpg
  • dsc09967.jpg
  • dsc09966.jpg
  • dsc09965.jpg
  • dsc09983.jpg
  • dsc09964.jpg
  • dsc09989.jpg
  • dsc09988.jpg
  • dsc09987.jpg
  • dsc09968.jpg
  • dsc09979.jpg
  • dsc09971.jpg

Hate that they have the front still in black, but that reflective back is SICK in white! 
eek.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
^^nah its the Ringke slim

just search "ringke nexus 4" on amazon

and it fits perfect doesnt make the phone bulky

Thanks a lot. I see they have a navy blue one too. Hmmm...
I think it's between this and the Diztronic one. I like that you can still see through it a little bit.

I'm using the Poetic Atmosphere case. It's not bad. For 10 bucks, it comes with a 3 year warranty, so if it comes apart, you can email for a replacement. really little bulk added and a really snug fit. It doesn't show off the sparkling back though, as the case isn't totally clear. It does show the Nexus and LG logos. It's not that big of a problem with me cause I don't really like the sparkling back and I feel like the added protection over a bumper is also nice. Check it out on Amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B00AG0D4BQ
Also, I think that white Nexus is so sick. :nthat: Wouldn't mind trading my black one + a little cash for a white one.

Last edited:
I think it's between this and the Diztronic one. I like that you can still see through it a little bit.

yea the navy blue one was my other option looks really nice

the diztronic probably has better protection, one thing ive noticed with the ringke case is that the top and bottom are not covered by the case

nexus 4 in white tho :smokin

Why do random little adds or w.e they are pop up in my notifications? And i also get the damn download anit virus for your phone now every other day, do i need that or something/

Did you end up with the Galaxy Nexus? I have the Diztronic black on mine and it's been very good. I bought it from Amazon.

Did you end up with the Galaxy Nexus? I have the Diztronic black on mine and it's been very good. I bought it from Amazon.
Copped. Doesnt look big and bulky either.

iPhone contract expiring next year, should I go for the recent Note of that year? Or stick with whatever iPhone is recent that year ?

Kind of a silly question , I know. But, do you guys think the Note will be superior to the iPhone in a year?

bruh note 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dont eem needa answer da question

iPhone contract expiring next year, should I go for the recent Note of that year? Or stick with whatever iPhone is recent that year ?

Kind of a silly question , I know. But, do you guys think the Note will be superior to the iPhone in a year?

bruh, the note ONE is superior to the iphone 5. i'd say it's a safe be you wont regret switching unless you like the ios way more or something i don't see why you would regret it.

you'll be fine then. alot of my friends have switched over and they are all happy. the only ones who wont are the hipsters who are iphone sheep and just aren't even trying to hear anything else.

perfect example. the lebron commercial comes on with the s3 "man you know lebron has an iphone he doesn't have a samsung" :lol: whether he does or not i was just laughing at how serious they think the iphone is.

:lol: they are my boys but they are straight sheep with the iphone. i don't even care though cause it's not worth trying.

yea the navy blue one was my other option looks really nice

the diztronic probably has better protection, one thing ive noticed with the ringke case is that the top and bottom are not covered by the case

nexus 4 in white tho :smokin

I read that they have a revised version that's supposed to take care of that issue now.

Does anybody have a sprint phone they dont want/need or doesnt work and can donate the ESN to me? :smile:

I just need an esn to put on my account, so when they cut off my sprint service, i can sell my Galaxy 3 instead of it being a bad ESN.

Ill paypal you $5 or something...................

Back
Top Bottom