• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have issues with the s3 and charging? It used to charge in about 2 hours and now it takes at least 12+ hours to fully charge :smh:…heck even when I'm charging the phone and using it, it discharges

Anyone have issues with the s3 and charging? It used to charge in about 2 hours and now it takes at least 12+ hours to fully charge :smh:…heck even when I'm charging the phone and using it, it discharges

time to replace that battery or you need a better charger

Nobody should be buying a CDMA nexus phone expecting the nexus experience. The damn galaxy does not even have 4.2. Either get familiar with Roms or only get 4.1. Good phone either way

I'm learning this the hard way, I have the NS4G and we're 'stuck' on 4.1. Contract is up in may (Sprint) and I'm out. Even thinking about just saying screw it and pay the ETF.

NS4G as in Nexus S?

that phone is like 4 years old :lol:

Anyone have issues with the s3 and charging? It used to charge in about 2 hours and now it takes at least 12+ hours to fully charge
mean.gif
…heck even when I'm charging the phone and using it, it discharges
Make sure youre using the right charger.  Samsungs need the OEM charger to charge at full strength.

Last edited:
Or on Best Buy's website right now.

EDIT: Or Wirefly for $149.

I ain't bout that 8 GB life though. I could make it work but I'm not trying to find out. Nothing wrong with the GNex, using a dumbphone made me appreciate that green grass

On a side note, check your data plan if you're on TMO. Two of the lines on my family plan were getting throttled each month & the 5GB plan costs the same as the Unlimited. CSR did a double take when she saw I bled em for 26 GBs last month

Man I need to cop the Nexus 4 but am broke atm and don't want to put it on my credit card. Wonder how long it will take to restock after this?????

Back
Top Bottom