• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sim cards ring up as zero. They will tell you that it cost $20 but includes "free" accessories.

Sim cards ring up as zero. They will tell you that it cost $20 but includes "free" accessories.

I know sim cards are free but for existing customers, I have never seen a case where some one who does not have service with tmobile come in a store get a sim card and walk out.

Please if any of you have done this say so, dont tell me you go in and get your sim cards switched all the time, because nobody asked about that.

Just switched to Tmo.........got that $70 unlimited plan:pimp:

Got a Nexus 4.......while i like the phone.....does anybody think its tad to big? Don't get me wrong, the phone is a beauty and fast...but I feel "awkward" when holding it:lol: It was between this or the 5 on tmobile.....Hmmmmmmm

This isn't a really big deal since the S4 still has the option for expandable memory. I'm sure the 32GB will still be offered and you can still get a 64GB micro sd card.

I know

I wanted 64 + 64, so i can carry all of my music with me.

Tired of carrying around a phone, dac, and an ipod.

Damn E you need 128GB lmao? I can tell by the size of that Big Tymers album you sent me that you might. Those files were too damn big.

It won't be a true 128gb

Once it's formatted, it'll prolly be around 105-110

I got 107 gigs of music, so yeah :lol:

Even with 110gb of storage, I won't be able to put everything on & leave space for apps, photos, etc etc

Got a Nexus 4.......while i like the phone.....does anybody think its tad to big? Don't get me wrong, the phone is a beauty and fast...but I feel "awkward" when holding it:lol: It was between this or the 5 on tmobile.....Hmmmmmmm

I have a note2 so to answer your question um....no.
You are going to be surprised how fast you get used to the size and now it feels like the norm. Even my wife's gs3 feels tiny.

LOL @ whoever pays for a sim from T-Mobile.

All I had to do was go in there with my Nexus 4, tell them to activate it on their pre-paid plan and port my number. All I had to pay was the amount of the pre-paid plan+tax.

You will get used to it. I used to think that way as well since I came from a BlackBerry Curve to the Nexus 4. The phone is just the right size, not too big not too small.

Last edited:
It won't be a true 128gb

Even with 110gb of storage, I won't be able to put everything on & leave space for apps, photos, etc etc

Delete all that Wu Tang and Big Pun trash so you can free up some space.

Damn E you need 128GB lmao? I can tell by the size of that Big Tymers album you sent me that you might. Those files were too damn big.

It won't be a true 128gb

is that all FLAC or what? shrink them down to 256kbps VBR. you're most likely not gonna be able to tell the difference anyway.

Delete all that Wu Tang and Big Pun trash so you can free up some space.

I hate you.

is that all FLAC or what? shrink them down to 256kbps VBR. you're most likely not gonna be able to tell the difference anyway.

None of it is FLAC

It's mostly 320 cbr or 244 vbr

Last edited:
they the same size though, it would be ideal if they offered both the Z and ZL

But there not tho. Same screen size smaller bezel

Might seem like a minor deal but 1 handed use is important to me smaller bezel looks better and more durable than solid glass

What ROM you Nexus 4 folks on right now? I been using Dark Jelly for awhile...it's straight just looking to maybe try something new.

Last edited:
I've played with the Sony Z, its a great piece of hardware but man that Sony software is very wonky, they try to keep certain elements of stock jelly bean, but it gets in the way. You'll also expect thr screen tech to be nice but it looks washed out in certain angles, wasn't impressed only when playing video it does well. The camera is great, but not fantastic 13mp is overkill imo. Even with it fairly size aperture.

Sony needs to come harder, hopefully Google can do something.

I have a note2 so to answer your question um....no.
You are going to be surprised how fast you get used to the size and now it feels like the norm. Even my wife's gs3 feels tiny.
Hell yea............it was weird when i used someones GS3 after months of using my Note II. It felt like going from the GS3 to an iphone, lol.

Back
Top Bottom