• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Da android gods dont love u papi.

Go to xda theyll solve ur problem quick

I posed in the Q&A thread but nobody checks it. IDK if I did my root wrong or its cause I`m using a mac, could it be an issue that my Mac unzips the files when they download and I have to rezip then push to the device?

reflash twrp from rom manager app in play store

uncheck md5 check in settings

replace newly downloaded rom in rom folder in internal storage

flash

have fun

Edit: I see that your on a Mac , download the rom from your phone than flash it. It will be in your downloads folder

Last edited:
Da android gods dont love u papi.

Go to xda theyll solve ur problem quick

I posed in the Q&A thread but nobody checks it. IDK if I did my root wrong or its cause I`m using a mac, could it be an issue that my Mac unzips the files when they download and I have to rezip then push to the device?

try to ask in the topic for the specific rom ur trying to flash

flash
have fun

Edit: I see that your on a Mac , download the rom from your phone than flash it. It will be in your downloads folder

ok will try

Question for the GS3 owners. Does it ever randomly light up for 10-15 seconds and goes back into sleep mode? Sometimes when it just sits there my GS3 lights up to the lockscreen then turns off (not power off) randomly.

flash
have fun

It was my mac messing things up. Thanks.

flash
have fun

It was my mac messing things up. Thanks.
lol. you just made all us apple-haters smile.

but really though -- glad to hear you have it running. it can get frustrating but that's part of the fun.

Man tmobile is tripping I ordered my SIM card on the 3rd and my ups tracking still doesn't work. How long did it take you guys to get your SIM cards

Man tmobile is tripping I ordered my SIM card on the 3rd and my ups tracking still doesn't work. How long did it take you guys to get your SIM cards

Xperia Z in testing for Tmobile, hopefully this don't turnout like the One X+ did 
mean.gif

http://www.tmonews.com/2013/04/is-s...-lineup-magic-8-ball-says-signs-point-to-yes/

hope they pass on it and take on the xperia zl :smokin i like the smaller form factor and could care less for the waterproof-less ness lol.

Wish I would have know this is dumb as hell especially since my billing cycle with Verizon resets this week. Could I just buy a SIM card from a corporate Tmobile?

actually nvm just saw it was a sim card....my bad, I thought you meant SD cards
I don't think amazon carries sim cards. But about your question, VZW just gave me one in the store when I got my phone

Last edited:
they are not supposed to charge you for that

i take my sim cards to get info switched to a micro or nano sim all the time and they do it free

im just gonna get the s4 now...htc has dropped the ball imo...or tmobile doesnt even care about that phone with the iphone and s4 coming out back to back

they are not supposed to charge you for that

i take my sim cards to get info switched to a micro or nano sim all the time and they do it free

You're a customer, I`m not. When I worked there we couldnt just give out sim carts, and we couldnt sell a kit without activating.

Now if you are telling me you went to tmobile not as a customer and asked for a sim and walked out thats another story, and Im sure that didnt happen.

Back
Top Bottom