• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
takes away nice simple make available offline option, replaces with annoying text prompt that no one asked for :smh:

Last edited:
Okay so if anyone could help me I'll appreciate it. I flashed paranoid 4.3 on my One last night which is a great ROM btw but I woke up this morning with a little surprise. I have no data my wireless network icon says "searching for service" in the quick toggles tray but for whatever reason I'm pulling in 7+ Mbps on speed test and browsing the web extremely fast for Sprint standards . I automatically assumed I'm roaming but I check the mobile network settings and not one of my roaming setting are checked. My question is what the hell is this and how do I make it stick ?

Last edited:
Okay so if anyone could help me I'll appreciate it. I flashed paranoid 4.3 on my One last night which is a great ROM btw but I woke up this morning with a little surprise. I have no data my wireless network icon says "searching for service" in the quick toggles tray but for whatever reason I'm pulling in 7+ Mbps on speed test and browsing the web extremely fast for Sprint standards . I automatically assumed I'm roaming but I check the mobile network settings and not one of my roaming setting are checked. My question is what the hell is this and how do I make it stick ?
Probably just something with the rom.. If you went back to your old one i bet it shows up

New googlemaps is doodoo.. Im sitting here tryna find a good sushi place to eat, and i get 1 result..... 
mean.gif

If you are a heavy to moderate user that's great. I use the hell out of my phones an I get about 12 hours before it dies. Between work emails , text and phone calls my phone is always on. Side note... Been using my iphone 4 while my One was getting fixed and the battery life is worse than my One!.....

Off topic, the ios7 beta 5 is pretty nice though. I may have two phones in my rotation again, the 5S and my One!

ino mane but i saw some guy cop a 32 gig in here like last week for like 200 after tax so thats what ima try to get :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]The Moto X is a great phone. Instead of blowing you away with specific specs it wins by being a sum of all its parts.

It reminds me of the Nissan GT-R, sure there are cars with much more horsepower (Corvette ZR-1), but the GT-R still blows most of them away with a 2.7 second 0-60.

Specs only tell part of the story. [/COLOR]

MKHD Reviews >

Can't embedd on phone
He gives solid detailed reviews but comes of as a fanboy to me.
His bias for google products is pretty transparent, I knew he wouldnt say much bad about a google product like the Moto X. If Samsung came out with the exact same phone, just without Google's involvement, he would call it "outdated" and not worth the purchase. He would call the voice features "gimmicks". I am subscribed to his channel and love his reviews, but this reeks of fanboyism to me

His bias for google products is pretty transparent, I knew he wouldnt say much bad about a google product like the Moto X. If Samsung came out with the exact same phone, just without Google's involvement, he would call it "outdated" and not worth the purchase. He would call the voice features "gimmicks". I am subscribed to his channel and love his reviews, but this reeks of fanboyism to me
Lol I remember the Sony Xperia z review. He didn't show Sony any love at all. I'm actually surprised he praises the S4 as highly as he does due to it being plastic and all. I'm definitely jelly he gets to try all of the new phones.

Back
Top Bottom