• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Google Music is still using large amounts of data even after the update. Don't know if I should just put the quality at low instead of normal.

I've got Note 2 for sprint, but i'm gonna sell it for the htc one. The phone is GREAT but i'm more of a sense fan plus a smaller phone is easier to move with.

I swore I'd never get a phone larger than the note, but I already know I'm going to want the 3 whenever it drops. I'm scared to know tbe price tho smh probably 700. I'll be eligible for upgrade in December, but not trying to lose my unlimited data.

My Google Music is still using large amounts of data even after the update. Don't know if I should just put the quality at low instead of normal.
Lower the quality and your data will drop.that or just download the music ahead of time by adding it to queue when your on wifi

That new lg looks nice. I kinda want to grab an xperia z though for the sake of being different. :lol:

I keep getting an error when trying to updated and/or download certain apps in the play store. What gives.
mean.gif

Getting "package file is invalid," error.

On the S4 if that matters.
Happening on my Note 2 also.  It'll probably be fixed soon

Would you guys still recommend a N4 over current smartphones including the iPhone 5 and high end MS devices?
Yes, with a few disclaimers.
The n4 is not good for people who drop their phones.
The battery life could be better.
Get the 16 gig.
Screen is fantastic. Better than my note 2, especially in direct sunlight. (I have both)
Photo spheres are fun, but you look like a tard making them.
Wireless charging is the bomb.

Only thing I can say about windows mobile is that camera on the Nokia... Wow.

To the S4 owners how's the battery life? I know the camera is good. Ia it still laggy? im considering trading my One for a S4.

Last edited:
To the S4 owners how's the battery life? I know the camera is good. Ia it still laggy? im considering trading my One for a S4.

Haven't have really any problems with my GS4. The battery gets me through the day (I'm a moderate user with occasional heavy use). The only problems I had was something with my Google Services, so not really the phone. It's been good to me.

getting real bored of my s3 :lol: (tmobile)

need to root it and get 4.2 or 4.3 on here.

link for a step by step guide anyone? :nerd:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1706

You can definitely find it there (I assume t-mobile S3 is the T999). Look under General or Q&A for root guides and how to install recovery. ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1771687 looks legit)

Then find and install a ROM (lots of option under the Android or Original Android development section). I would recommend cyanogenmod but plenty of other good options too.

Also, there's some indication that Samsung will actually release 4.3 touchwiz for the S3, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:
A moto Nexus with moto x customization and MAXX battery life?? I would be interested.

Last edited:
Trying to get rid of this iphone and make the jump to Android. Gonna wait a couple months to see what the new Nexus has to offer.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1706

You can definitely find it there (I assume t-mobile S3 is the T999). Look under General or Q&A for root guides and how to install recovery. ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1771687 looks legit)

Then find and install a ROM (lots of option under the Android or Original Android development section). I would recommend cyanogenmod but plenty of other good options too.

Also, there's some indication that Samsung will actually release 4.3 touchwiz for the S3, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

thanks fam :smokin

Last edited:

My S4 has never been laggy even before I rooted. I turned the animations to .5 instead of 1 and it made it even snappier. This is just with basic email, text, FB, IG usage. I have the new Nexus 7, so when I get home this gets put down and I have the tablet the rest of the night FWIW.

Thinking about trying another ROM lately though since I get bored from time to time. Anyone have any suggestions for a VZW S4? :nerd:

Last edited:
Decided to really get into customizing my Nexus since I barely did on my last one. In the pics below I have HipHop/R&B/Mixtapes album covers.They change covers every few seconds. That quote just "just like music" is from that Erick Sermon song "Music". In the bottom pic you'll see launcher action open up 4 of my music apps once I tap music.

I kinda like this customizing thing. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom