• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just went to att to check out the g2. didn't eem have it in yet, so I looked at the g pro and moto x. the moto x is pretty nice and its practically the same size as the hd2. thats impressive considering it has a larger display. the g pro just seemed like another large phone and i wasn't a fan of the home button.

the One is still my favorite phone released this year.  

Damn, it seems like everyday there is a new report on Verizon getting/not getting the Nexus 5. I hope I can get a solid source confirming this before I jump ship next Friday and cop the 5s

d820-fcc-nexus-5.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 i thought it would have a glass back similar to the N4

either way its copped

The screen on my N4 is all scratched up, Im pissed :lol: Only bad thing about the design

It needs the same glass as the galaxy's

First thing I noticed on the N5 was the huge camera lens. Hopefully it produces better pictures than the N4 and the GNex.

I'm skeptical. The problem with phoneblocks is that integration of components is what helps reduce the size of phones and make some things more efficient. It's why desktops can be modular (like phoneblocks), but once you get to ultralight laptops, everything is soldered in.

N5 looks pretty sweet.

What cases are you guys using for the HTC One :nerd: I vaguely remember some nice cases in here but that was a few months ago
Been using a couple different ones
I have an otter box

And a couple diff colors of these
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=111095300301

Going to buy this one next I like having different colors on deck

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=130987601508

This is also really nice
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?kw=htc...2053742.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xhtc+one+meifeng

Nice! Thanks man appreciate it!

Somebody recommend me a wifi tether for my unrooted gs3 please. I was tryna hold off on rooting as long as possible... HALP

Appreciate it fam. I guess I have been the outgoing advocate of the G2 lol

Im hoping this Nexus comes to Verizon though because I would take that over the H2. Even though they would have similar specs and verizon probably won't keep up with the updates, there's just something about owning the flagship phone of android.

But the G2 is an effing monster man, phone is beastly. I'm pretty much set on the 5s just because of the resale value alone because I switch my phones every few months. But I plan on going to the verizon store this weekend to give the G2 a test drive. If I see that I really enjoy it, I'm copping on the spot

VZW didnt even have the G2 on display smh setting them boys up to fail lol, wont lie I`ll cop when the price gets cut because avg sales rep is gonna be pushing that Note, GS4, One and the new iPhones on customers

man.. the s4 really feels good in the hand.. my note 2 still is on the large side... i love the screen though.. i dont think my wife wants the my note 2.. think im gonna flip it and buy or trade for the s4.... note 3 is copped though

Just bought this carbon fiber skin for my note 2 for $7 off of eBay. I recall another guy saying that these have more of a grip to them, which is what I need b/c the back of the note is od slick. I want to cover up all that noisy print /advertisement on the back of the vzw version, plus I think the carbon fiber looks slick anyway. A few droid phones come stock with that type of back and I think it's a good look.

glad you got one bruh.

I sometimes pimp it with the case on it for extra grip and protection, but when i'm at da crib, i let it loose.

dat carbon feel :smokin

[h1]HTC One gold-colored shell shows its face in China[/h1]
13 September, 2013 | Comments (11)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

HTC One  was initially launched in Black and Silver colors back in March this year. Later on we got Ruby Red  exclusive to Sprint and Glamour Red  - selling only in the UK, while a few days ago at the IFA HTC added yet another flavors to the One lineup - Vivid Blue  exclusive to BestBuy.

It seems though HTC is prepping another paintjob for the HTC One, as testified by a couple of leaked photos.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The images show what seems to be original gold panels for the HTC One. There are no other bits of info besides the pictures, but we guess it wouldn't take long before the new color hits official status. After all a gold iPhone 5s is on the way and it needs some competition.

Source  (login required)  | Via
if this color actually drops I bet tmobile pass on it too 
mean.gif
mad.gif

Last edited:
Eff all the theming I'm just gonna stick to running sense :lol:

And docta you midas whale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom