Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
htc-one-max.jpg

I was on MIUI for about a week. So damn laggy. It was awful trying to even use my phone.

Now I'm back on CM 10.2. Joint is like butter in comparison

Its a resource hog like a mof0. I tried it myself. It was smooth when I had it but couldn't eem make phone calls :smh:

My Nexus 4 has been having some trouble with battery life. I literally charge the phone until the battery is full. My phone sits in my pocket when I'm at work since I could barely text because its so busy. By the time I get out of an 8 hour shift my phone only has 20% charge left.

The only time its heavily used is on the train ride to and from work, which only takes about 25 minutes. All I do is browse the web and listen to music on my phone during that time. How can I get better battery life out of this phone?

Turn off data if your not using it. If you're getting poor signal, you're phones constantly gonna be searching for signal while draining better.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
thank you, that's exactly what it was. I had mobile data on and I guess that is exactly what's been eating my battery. I also get little to no signal when I'm at work in the back of the store. Only time I get good signal is when I'm out on the floor. I turned off mobile data and the battery life has been great so far :D

My Nexus 4 has been having some trouble with battery life. I literally charge the phone until the battery is full. My phone sits in my pocket when I'm at work since I could barely text because its so busy. By the time I get out of an 8 hour shift my phone only has 20% charge left.

The only time its heavily used is on the train ride to and from work, which only takes about 25 minutes. All I do is browse the web and listen to music on my phone during that time. How can I get better battery life out of this phone?

Sounds like you have stuff running in the background that's eating up the battery. Post a screenshot of the battery use screen.

My S3 been sucking *** lately. I fully charged two batteries and ran through them both within 16 hours at work.
:smh:
Really? Do you use it all day throughout work?

Last edited:
If you're like me and you got a $25 google play credit for buying an OG 2012 Nexus 7, apparently your credit expires on the 30th :frown:

Link

Still have $13 left :smh:

What do you buy? :lol:

Comic Books

Today my fitbit flex finally came in and turns out the damn thing doesn't support non apple or Samsung devices so a little code changing and now it works
So now my andriod setup is complete untill Google Glasses drops

Pebble Watch
Fitbit Flex
Planatronic backbeat Go 2

Pic taken with Nexus 7 2013 which has a terrible Camera

Last edited:
recommend me a watch for my htc one

what kinda code did u change?

what does fitbit do?

A watch then Pebble, Sony Smartwatch 2 and Galaxy Gear once the Hack comes out

Everythings up in the air till Sony and Samsungs watchs drops. Untill then the Pebble is the ONLY good option

I have the pebble and its NOT perfect but its good for what I need. I came from the Sony Liveview

I loved the Liveview but the back breaks over time which I head with superglue and tape to fix. Still was a great watch which did everything but music(Google All access broke that function)

My friend is getting the liveview

I had the Sony Smartwatch

Great watch but charging it was too much of a hassle. So I went back to the Liveview

To make the Fitbit work with my phone I has to root it and change the Build.Prop file in the /system folder to make the phone say it is a GT-I9505G(S3) and it was made by Samsung not LGE to fool the app. Sadly my Nexus 4 thinks its a S3 now.

Fitbit tracks my movements for fitness but the main thing I love about it is the fact it is a silent alarm clock to get me out of the bed in the morning. Also its Wireless, I had the Jawbone up

I must say DO NOT BUY because it becomes a fashion accessory more then a actual tool because its not wireless.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/577883/width/500/height/1000[/quote]

This is beautiful. What set-up is that?

Why is this happening??! My screen is constantly sucking up 45% or more of my battery.

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/579714/width/350/height/700

Turn on auto brightness bruh. I ain't neva seen 78% on any screen. 70% in 8hours is good if you were doing stuff on it. But from the looks of it...:x

Back
Top Bottom