• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah if I can get 320 for my HTC One I am in. I want to see some reviews though and make sure that it works and can be easily activated on Sprint. I am not trying to get caught up in some misunderstanding with these radios.
Yea if it works for sprint Im going to sell my s3 foir maybe $200 and cop this. Might of fact either way im 1 year into my sprint contact so it  is like $200 ETF. probably just do that and move to tmobile $30 plan with the phone. In 1 year I will save double what the ETF of $200 is. Ifg I move to tmobile $30 plan I will save roughly $500 in 10 months vs staying with sprint and paying $80

Is the lcd busted on your s4 man? or is it just the screen cracked?

there are some repair services on ebay for >$100...

Maybe you could find out if one of those guys are local.
Its just the glass.

screen is 100% working thankfully however the bottom right the glass is all F'ed up word to Bill Hader bloody fingers.

Couple of long cracks that go the length of the glass to the top of the phone as well.

Still usable but keeps chipping small small chunks of glass off....
probably looking like my struggle hd2 I'm using right now then 
laugh.gif

goodluck getting that joint repaired though

32GB N5 is calling me. It's gonna be an early birthday gift. If they drop an all white one
pimp.gif
. Non of that nonsense with just a white back tho.

Last edited:
l plan on moving to T-Mobile as well. Sprint has been horrendous. Not even the cheapest unlimited plan anymore while being WAY below quality. They have a problem on their hands.

About to end my contract with vzw today,what's a good carrier I can go with now? Under no contract
Depends on your needs and what city you stay in. Im going to Tmobile $30 a month plan 100 minutes unlimited text (which i probably wont even need because of hangouts and other apps) and 5g of 4g data.

im rarely on the phone when Im out and about. When im home I can just use my magic jack or wifi to make calls through my phone

Im not even a fan of the white color, but an all white one would've looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I agree. can't believe these manufacturers still dropping these 1/3 white phones...looks so garbage. bezels not colored black must cost way more to make.

Saw this dude on craigslist who wanted to trade his G2 plus $150 for a 5s. Y'all think that's too good to be true?

Might trade my 5s for that

Saw this dude on craigslist who wanted to trade his G2 plus $150 for a 5s. Y'all think that's too good to be true?

Might trade my 5s for that

heck yea thats a good deal, pocket that 150 use the G2 and slang it next yr for like 300 when the s5, Note 4, iphone 6 drops. If I wasnt reliant on iOS services someone wanted to trade me an HTC 8x + 100 + an 2gb Xbox for my iPhone 5 lol

Is the lcd busted on your s4 man? or is it just the screen cracked?

there are some repair services on ebay for >$100...
Maybe you could find out if one of those guys are local.
Its just the glass.

screen is 100% working thankfully however the bottom right the glass is all F'ed up word to Bill Hader bloody fingers.

Couple of long cracks that go the length of the glass to the top of the phone as well.

Still usable but keeps chipping small small chunks of glass off....
probably looking like my struggle hd2 I'm using right now then :lol:  

goodluck getting that joint repaired though
Same thing happened to my note.
Just the screen this guy wanted 90 to repair.
My etf is 108. And the deductible is 200. Im about to cancel sprint and head over to tmobile and pick up the note 3. :pimp:
Btw I used the Samsung mega at work that **** is nasty :x
Not that big in comparison to the note but if it had the note 3 specs I would cop in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Textra needs to implement popup notifications on the lockscreen.

Question about nightlies.

Say I download the first version of the rom.

Do I have to download the latest nightly in order to have features of previous nightlies?

Last edited:
Textra needs to implement popup notifications on the lockscreen.

Question about nightlies.

Say I download the first version of the rom.

Do I have to download the latest nightly in order to have features of previous nightlies?
if I understand correctly, yes.

rarely they'll remove a feature but otherwise the latest nightly is the accumulation of all prior features and bug fixes.

Since I'm gonna have my N5 in an otterbox IDC which color I get . I absolutely destroyed my One I will never be caseless again

Back
Top Bottom