• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My android brothers.. Copping da 5s be back when the N5 drops :lol: gonna give apples new flagship a fair shot

G2 is going back fellas, love the phone but there are some things i love too much in my One. Nexus 5 for sure at the end of the month :pimp: seems like most of us will get the N5

What phone is that? I get around 3.5-4.5 hours of screen time and anywhere from 13-28 (usually 15) hours of battery overall out of my S3.
Galaxy s4 I never get more then 7 hours out of it even if its just sitting in my pocket searching for.signal

My android brothers.. Copping da 5s be back when the N5 drops :lol: gonna give apples new flagship a fair shot

might as well wait for the N5 and cop the iphone 6.
Thought about it but iOS won't change when the 6 drops more so just wanna give the os a shot.. The design and size will change doubt the os will. If I like it I'll cop da 6.. Will cop the N5 as well if the specs look cool mainly just want a big battery and give the 5s to my girl she has the 5 right now and I'll sell her 5 f--- it

Last edited:
I went ahead and copped a case for 5 bux from the flea market. My note 2 just felt to vulnerable to an accident even tho nothing major has ever happened.

I love my G2. I'm not a heavy user at all and I sometimes get close to 3 days of battery, and when I OD with the videos, emails, etc I get at least a day.

Yooooo i just upgraded to a 4.3 ROM on the One (was running trickdroid 4.2.2 for the longest) :wow: :pimp: smooth as silk and the new emoji and weather is awesome

Current G2 owners, how y'all like it?

This dude offered me a G2 plus $200 for a 5s. I think I can bump him up to $225-$250

Yooooo i just upgraded to a 4.3 ROM on the One (was running trickdroid 4.2.2 for the longest)
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smooth as silk and the new emoji and weather is awesome
Which?

Trying to upgrade to a CM10.2 based rom ..
probably stock. sprint got it 4.3 at the beginning of october, att got it on the 9th and tmobile's drop is on monday. verizon planned for the end of the month.

Just rooted and threw a sense Rom on my HTC One. Boy that was an odd and ridiculous process

Last edited:
Well, just loaded up Revolt Rom (4.3) on my One.

Thing is purdy.

If you're on CM, highly suggest the Gem Theme. Thang is :pimp:

One thing I hate about CM is not being able to use another launcher and keep my semi-trans statusbar. I want to individually change my icon's instead of using packs.

Seems like the only way around this is to compile my own pack. Anyone know how to do this?

Last edited:
Well, just loaded up Revolt Rom (4.3) on my One.

Thing is purdy.

If you're on CM, highly suggest the Gem Theme. Thang is :pimp:

One thing I hate about CM is not being able to use another launcher and keep my semi-trans statusbar. I want to individually change my icon's instead of using packs.

Seems like the only way around this is to compile my own pack. Anyone know how to do this?

I don't ever use built in packs

I grab icons from deviantart which are packed with .pngs

Download
Unzip
Move the unzipped folder to your sd
Use any Launcher
Replace the app icon with the one you downloaded.

Done.

NEWS

[h1]White Nexus 5 official shot surfaces[/h1]
20 October, 2013 | Comments (13)  | Post your comment

Tags: GoogleAndroidRumorsLG

Google's Nexus 4 was announced and launched last year in just a single color version - black. The white edition surfaced many times but it didn't go official until May this year.a

The Nexus 5 announcement will supposedly happen on October 28 side by side with the Android 4.4 KitKat premiere. We know all  there is to know about the smartphone, but until know it has always leaked in black color.

Yesterday we saw a purported white Nexus 5 retail box. It had the smartphone painted with a white back, but with a black front panel.

Today's render image shows a Nexus 5 variant entirely painted in white, not just its back. We are not sure if this is the real deal or not, but it surely looks gorgeous in these snow-white clothes.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Indications are growing stronger that Google will be launching a white Nexus 5 as well. October 28 is just around the corner, so we'll know for sure soon enough.

Source

Looks kinda fake but wishful thinking

Last edited:
All white will be copped

!! Hope if it has a small battery they make it as solid as dat moto x battery but Motorola is known for their good batteries

was coming to post that, that is how a white phone supposed to look 
pimp.gif

I went ahead and copped a case for 5 bux from the flea market. My note 2 just felt to vulnerable to an accident even tho nothing major has ever happened.

Thinking about copping the note 3 this week since I'm guessing I had the note 2 for a while is the size bothersome? And how quickly do u get over the size ?

NEWS

[h1]White Nexus 5 official shot surfaces[/h1]
20 October, 2013 | Comments (13)  | Post your comment

Tags: GoogleAndroidRumorsLG

Google's Nexus 4 was announced and launched last year in just a single color version - black. The white edition surfaced many times but it didn't go official until May this year.a

The Nexus 5 announcement will supposedly happen on October 28 side by side with the Android 4.4 KitKat premiere. We know all  there is to know about the smartphone, but until know it has always leaked in black color.

Yesterday we saw a purported white Nexus 5 retail box. It had the smartphone painted with a white back, but with a black front panel.

Today's render image shows a Nexus 5 variant entirely painted in white, not just its back. We are not sure if this is the real deal or not, but it surely looks gorgeous in these snow-white clothes.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Indications are growing stronger that Google will be launching a white Nexus 5 as well. October 28 is just around the corner, so we'll know for sure soon enough.

Source

Looks kinda fake but wishful thinking
Don't start playing with my emotions. I want to see someone holding it before I commit haha

Back
Top Bottom