• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's probably not selling too good. Most flagship phones stay at the standard 200 on contract. This LG dropped to 100 most places and even 50 at Verizon. It might have changed but no flagship phone drops that fast unless a new device is out or your **** ain't selling

Last edited:
Lol I'm talking full retail street prices typically LG phones have horrid value for example the LG spectrum devices were high end but didn't sell at all, since I don't work in wireless anymore I don't know how customers are looking at te g2 but if history is still the same I assume most people are buying s4 note 3 and ONE

With sprint

G2 is $99
N5 is $50
S4 is $99
I copped the s4 based off the resale value and camera and features.

I didn't think the g2 would have a get resale value

Just got an iPad and I'm not gonna lie, I'm thinking about making the switch to apple whenever I upgrade. It'll be a tough decision b/c I'm a big fan of my Note 2. Rumors are that the next iphone will be the size of the note 3.

The G2 is 450 off contract at my store. :nerd:

Thanks for the battery review Carver. This sumbich is mine.

Da 5s camera is unbeatable right now.

Just got an iPad and I'm not gonna lie, I'm thinking about making the switch to apple whenever I upgrade. It'll be a tough decision b/c I'm a big fan of my Note 2. Rumors are that the next iphone will be the size of the note 3.

next yr iPhones suppose to be 4.7 and 5.5, it looks like they are gonna do a Air and a Pro line across the board to me. Next year is going to be a big year, Big iPhones, Metal S5, ONE follow up.

I'm waiting to see if to that comes to fruition honestly that means the iPhone 6 is gonna dumb near be the size of the ipad mini

The G2 is 450 off contract at my store. :nerd:

Thanks for the battery review Carver. This sumbich is mine.

Da 5s camera is unbeatable right now.

the Lumina got the best cam but WP8 is a joke idc what anyone says so it don't even matter, imo the 5S camera is better than the S4 but I think that comes down to how you like the colors produced in your photos.

Yeah it really is. saw this review that just tested the camera if the 5s. S4, note 3, and HTC one.

The amount of detail the 5s camera captures bruh.....

I'm waiting to see if to that comes to fruition honestly that means the iPhone 6 is gonna dumb near be the size of the ipad mini

the iPhone 5/5S is like 4.5 inches for the actual body of the device, I think apple is gonna play around with the Bezel where the 4.7 doesn't feel big at all.

the Lumina got the best cam but WP8 is a joke idc what anyone says so it don't even matter, imo the 5S camera is better than the S4 but I think that comes down to how you like the colors produced in your photos.

There's a reason I DIDN'T include da Nokia bruh. :lol: they're ina league of their own.

How much you guys think I can get for a IPhone 5 16gb. Theres nothing wrong with it no scratches or nothing. I saw the other guy got 477 but I'm pretty sure he had a 32gb. Gonna sell this and cop a Nexus 5

Nokia will always make stellar products, i just wish they weren't stuck with that OS.
This.. they shoulda picked Android 
mean.gif

How much you guys think I can get for a IPhone 5 16gb. Theres nothing wrong with it no scratches or nothing. I saw the other guy got 477 but I'm pretty sure he had a 32gb. Gonna sell this and cop a Nexus 5

$350-400. It will definitely be enough to cover the nexus 5

Any of you have the N5 16 GB rooted? How much more gn do you have left after all the root files are installed. I'm not the type.of.person to.have music or nothing on my phone just use Pandora but I do need some space left.

Lol I'm hoping so. The last few times I've sold iPhones on eBay they sold.in less then a day. I'll leave it.up there for a day or two then lower it if it.doesn't sell.

No craigslist?

I came across a Nexus 5 around my way for $370 brand new.......Im debating.....iPhone 5 here......I wonder if it can replace it :nerd:

Any of you have the N5 16 GB rooted? How much more gn do you have left after all the root files are installed. I'm not the type.of.person to.have music or nothing on my phone just use Pandora but I do need some space left.
Once it's rooted you can delete the rom .zip from your storage.. doesn't take up much room to root and rom.

You should be alright if all you use is Pandora

Back
Top Bottom