• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once it's rooted you can delete the rom .zip from your storage.. doesn't take up much room to root and rom.

You should be alright if all you use is Pandora

Wow I never knew that lol what folder or where is the zip to delete it located?

How much you guys think I can get for a IPhone 5 16gb. Theres nothing wrong with it no scratches or nothing. I saw the other guy got 477 but I'm pretty sure he had a 32gb. Gonna sell this and cop a Nexus 5

Depends where and who u sell it too. My iPhone 4s 16gb sold for $260

http://asia.cnet.com/smartphone-cam...-galaxy-note-3-vs-sony-xperia-z1-62222509.htm

Guess it depends on who you ask 
laugh.gif

Any of you have the N5 16 GB rooted? How much more gn do you have left after all the root files are installed. I'm not the type.of.person to.have music or nothing on my phone just use Pandora but I do need some space left.

Lol I'm hoping so. The last few times I've sold iPhones on eBay they sold.in less then a day. I'll leave it.up there for a day or two then lower it if it.doesn't sell.
Na I don't trust people enough for craigslist. I got bucked once with the ESN being dirty OG evo

That's why u check the esn before u buy or meet at cellphone store

Once it's rooted you can delete the rom .zip from your storage.. doesn't take up much room to root and rom.

You should be alright if all you use is Pandora
Wow I never knew that lol what folder or where is the zip to delete it located?
Well when you download the ROM.. you just throw the zip into your phone storage. No extra folder just drag and drop into internal storage.

Go to recovery flash dat bish.. boot up the phone, plug it into the computer, then delete the zip you just threw in there when you're done.

Last edited:
Well when you download the ROM.. you just throw the zip into your phone storage. No extra folder just drag and drop into internal storage.

Go to recovery flash dat bish.. boot up the phone, plug it into the computer, then delete the zip you just threw in there when you're done.

Oh I know that lol I read the comment wrong I thought you put root.zip

It's probably not selling too good. Most flagship phones stay at the standard 200 on contract. This LG dropped to 100 most places and even 50 at Verizon. It might have changed but no flagship phone drops that fast unless a new device is out or your **** ain't selling

Probably ain't selling.

I still think LG screwed themselves with that back button design. Maybe it's just as functional as side buttons, but most people aren't willing to drop $$$ to see if it'll "grow" on them.

um they are saying the g2 is the better camera. You made my point. And that's a Asian review
I'm talking pure camera. And they are NOT saying the G2 is the better camera. They said the G2 AND the 5s are your best bet. 
 "The G2 was the best performer in many of the tests, thanks to its larger 13-megapixel sensor and OIS. We, however, do note that the G2 "cheats" somewhat with low-light shots, the handset does post processing to reduce noise somewhat similar to the Galaxy Note 3's stabilization feature"
 And because it's an Asian review it's supposed to be less credible?

You've just offended a ton of people in this thread my dude 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Probably ain't selling.

I still think LG screwed themselves with that back button design. Maybe it's just as functional as side buttons, but most people aren't willing to drop $$$ to see if it'll "grow" on them.
And let's be honest, the general consumer doesn't care for anything outside of Samsung when it comes to Android devices 

Diffrent country different values and standards.

Plus low eyelids doesn't allow them to see much light, that's why they said seems pics have low light no offense
Reported.

I don't give a damn if it's a joke or not. 

smh and I loved this thread even after I made the switch to iphone because all the dudes in here were friendly

No one uses juice defender? I don't know how much screen time you guys use on the daily but if im not on my screen my battery doesn't even move. I never run out of juice anymore. takes days of normal use or a whole day playing games on and off or watching video.
I used to, but they I realized that the app I use the most is dependent on a constant Internet connection. If you aren't connected to the Internet Groupme doesn't save those messages. It's annoying.

I bought an extended battery and I am pleased with he results. On wifi all day with no need for a charger and then seven hours when I took it to work after two hours of talking on the phone in the morning and constantly searching for 4G cause I work in a bad area

Pie with halo > you name it
I tried pie for a day constantly switching apps becomes a hassle. I might go back though it was nice having the full screen at my disposal.

CyanogenMod Installer is now available in the Google Play Store
what significance does this have for the unsavvy.

Last edited:
Reported.

I don't give a damn if it's a joke or not. 

I take it your asian. I said no offense and I don't care if you reported. It's just like if blacks were to test suntan lotion such as myself, the results would be based or not correct

I take it your asian. I said no offense and I don't care if you reported. It's just like if blacks were to test suntan lotion such as myself, the results would be based or not correct
You made a statement that was clearly intended to be offensive towards Asians, whether it was a joke or not. 

And then you said no offense at the end.

And now you're using that to justify your actions.

You knew what you were saying. You just threw the no offense in there to use as an out just in case someone called you out on it. 

How you could throw an Asian joke out there after all that's going on in the Philippines right now is beyond me.

Last edited:
You made a statement that was clearly intended to be offensive towards Asians, whether it was a joke or not. 

And then you said no offense at the end.

And now you're using that to justify your actions.

You knew what you were saying. You just threw the no offense in there to use as an out just in case someone called you out on it. 

Pull your skirt down. It was no offense and wasn't meant to harm anyway. I don't play those silly racist joke games too grown for that

And quit snitching in every thread

Last edited:
Haha pull your skirt down. It was no offense and wasn't meant to harm anyway. I don't play those silly racist joke games too grown for that

And quit snitching in every thread
Nah B, it feels too good to tell 
pimp.gif

In all seriousness, I'm over it. I just thought it was completely unnecessary. I gave you an opportunity  to say that you were kidding with your original  statement but you went ahead and threw a racial joke in there. 

I've seen you post in here, you're a good dude in my book. Just use this as future reference because if I'm not that one to report, there is definitely people who lurk and don't post who will snitch. Keep that in mind fam.

Back to the Android talk fellas, my apologies for the short derail. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom