• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another preview yall...

theseus-hd-flat-preview-2.png

i'm gonna be switching my Roms and Kernal for my N5 tonight, anyone have any reccomendations?

Also is there anyway I wont have to lose all my stuff and have to redownload my apps and stuff? I have SMS backup but that takes forever, I might just not get the texts back.

Wow that delay of game call............... WOW. He tipped it TO THE REF.

Handle this Adam Silver

i'm gonna be switching my Roms and Kernal for my N5 tonight, anyone have any reccomendations?

Also is there anyway I wont have to lose all my stuff and have to redownload my apps and stuff? I have SMS backup but that takes forever, I might just not get the texts back.

Carbon ROM. Elemental or Franco's kernel. If Sensonic RC-02 comes out I'd recommend that as well.

Use titanium backup to backup apps with data. But restoring with data isn't always the best idea.

Last edited:

Checkout liquidsmooth rom + elemental kernel

titanium backup pro will backup your apps, helium is another option

Whats gonna happen to all my pics being that I dont have an SD card? Should I be moving them?

All your pics and whatever stuff that's saved in your internal memory is saved and isn't touched when you change roms.

Last edited:

Wth is my android OS consuming so much battery?
This was why I changed roms.

The mm camera thing that's on your screen was taking up more battery than anything. Don't know what it was but figured changing roms would help.

Last edited:

The mm camera thing that's on your screen was taking up more battery than anything. Don't know what it was but figured changing roms would help.

That's the thing I'm not even running a ROM right now its stock rooted. My phone was at like 44 I took it out NY pocket like an our later and it was at 10% and hot AF. I wasn't even using it.

If you have an android phone, you should be running a custom ROM man.

Vanilla android is cool and all... But it doesnt offer all that much. And xposed only goes so far.

SELinux is one of those key things that make ROMs worth it

if your switching roms you have to do a COMPLETE wipe or else the other rom will have problems....

I have the lg g2 on the stock rooted 4.4.2 minus all the bloatware. lg g2 do not need a rom to me

So I used to plug my phone into my TV via USB and it would read it like a flash drive and I could just pick whatever file I wanted to play. Now with my nexus 5 it doesn't pop up on my TV saying a device is connected. I have the media transfer box checked in storage but my TV won't recognize it. Do I have to get a slimport and mirror it or is there another option?

if your switching roms you have to do a COMPLETE wipe or else the other rom will have problems....

I have the lg g2 on the stock rooted 4.4.2 minus all the bloatware. lg g2 do not need a rom to me
I did do that, haven't had any issues so far. My battery usage looks kind of funny but I'm on my first charge cycle since flashing this so that might be it

Sound search for Google play was taking up a quarter of my battery and idk what that is. I just killed it and hopefully that solves it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom