• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take a ton of pics of my nieces and nephews. And sometimes random stuff but not often. I just like it to work and work well when I do.

Wait until you have kids or nieces/nephews/cousins.. my camera is filled up 90% with pictures of my nephew and like 8% pets and 2% other things :lol:

Yo Carver that program you linked us to is clutch man. I been watching the fresh prince ...

Thanks again.

Wonder what other apps you guys have that are worth a try?

Wait until you have kids or nieces/nephews/cousins.. my camera is filled up 90% with pictures of my nephew and like 8% pets and 2% other things :lol:
This.. I just checked my roll I got closer to 6k than 4 I mentioned :lol: and you're right it's 90% my son a lot of my dogs as well and little misc stuff lulz not saying everyone will use their camera a bunch but since my son has been born I've been going ham capturing every moment :wow:

Yo Carver that program you linked us to is clutch man. I been watching the fresh prince ...

Thanks again.

Wonder what other apps you guys have that are worth a try?
:pimp: :pimp:

App is so good if you can hook it up to your tv it's even better. So many movies and shows it's like hulu and netflix except no subscription lol

I dont take pics like that either. I dont ever see picture worthy things and I dont have IG.
This.

I get a bit annoyed when I see groups of people experiencing events through the lens of their phones. Whatever happened to just enjoying the moment? I went to this sweetheart ball at my daughter's headstart and 9 out of 10 parents were spending more time snapping pics than dance with their kids. That was the whole point of the event anyway.

95% of my camera roll right here. And it is nice that they come out very good. It is good to have a more than capable camera

This.

I get a bit annoyed when I see groups of people experiencing events through the lens of their phones. Whatever happened to just enjoying the moment? I went to this sweetheart ball at my daughter's headstart and 9 out of 10 parents were spending more time snapping pics than dance with their kids. That was the whole point of the event anyway.
it's the new age my dude. People are too busy taking pictures to impress their IG followers that they forget to enjoy their trip/moment. I have the most fun when I put my camera down and my family knows better than to ask me to take pictures for a family event.

This.. I just checked my roll I got closer to 6k than 4 I mentioned :lol: and you're right it's 90% my son a lot of my dogs as well and little misc stuff lulz not saying everyone will use their camera a bunch but since my son has been born I've been going ham capturing every moment :wow:
:pimp: :pimp:

App is so good if you can hook it up to your tv it's even better. So many movies and shows it's like hulu and netflix except no subscription lol
do you have it hooked up to your TV? If so what are you

I agree 100%. I am not the person in the club/concert/game thinking about how this moment is going to look like to people on FB etc.

I only get to see my family every other weekend when I come up from school so I take a lot of pics.

But yeah I agree 100%

Last edited:

This.

it's the new age my dude. People are too busy taking pictures to impress their IG followers that they forget to enjoy their trip/moment. I have the most fun when I put my camera down and my family knows better than to ask me to take pictures for a family event.
Exactly how I feel. And besides, If I blast off 100 pics of my daughter just cause we went to the park 9 times out of 10 I'm not going to revisit the pics anyway. When she was an infant it was different but now that she's 5 I just want to see her have fun and I don't have to have a picture of every single moment.

I go back and look at my sons baby pics all the time.. Maybe it's different for me. But I send his grandma pretty much everything she's out in California so she doesn't get to see everything we see.. And she loves when I send her 100 pics of his bday party or videos of his first steps.

And keko you can probably check amazon for a micro USB to hdmi connector and try that.. I don't do that but I don't see why that won't work. I use what's called a gbox I bought it on amazon for 80 bucks a while ago and been using it for xbmc which allows me to watch pretty much every tv show and movie in existence and it's all free.. I canceled my dish after I realized how much I was wasting on satellite when I rarely watch it.. All the live stuff looks chit like standard def but when it's free I ain't complaining that counts for ppv stuff too :pimp: now if you wait a day for the show and not watch it live it's all pretty much hd and that's what I do I don't need to watch stuff live outside of sports

Last edited:
I want the cordless joint .. I might have to check that box ... I would cut my cable but I'm to dependent on tv .. Smh. Is taking about something similar to chrome not a micro USB.

On another note, anyone knows how to set up a tmobile voicemail while using a Verizon phone? 1 or 123 takes you to the Verizon switch not TMobile.

I can honestly say it's the best 80 spent, ever! :lol: real talk my girl loves it she still gets all her shows.. I still get my shows I watched. We pretty much only watched tv before bed whatever was on the dvr

This.

Exactly how I feel. And besides, If I blast off 100 pics of my daughter just cause we went to the park 9 times out of 10 I'm not going to revisit the pics anyway. When she was an infant it was different but now that she's 5 I just want to see her have fun and I don't have to have a picture of every single moment.
I guess some people want to take a bunch of pictures so they don't miss out on the ones they didn't take.

I kinda regret not getting a camera when I was younger.
frown.gif
So many photos I would've taken too.

I go back and look at my sons baby pics all the time.. Maybe it's different for me. But I send his grandma pretty much everything she's out in California so she doesn't get to see everything we see.. And she loves when I send her 100 pics of his bday party or videos of his first steps.

And keko you can probably check amazon for a micro USB to hdmi connector and try that.. I don't do that but I don't see why that won't work. I use what's called a gbox I bought it on amazon for 80 bucks a while ago and been using it for xbmc which allows me to watch pretty much every tv show and movie in existence and it's all free.. I canceled my dish after I realized how much I was wasting on satellite when I rarely watch it.. All the live stuff looks chit like standard def but when it's free I ain't complaining that counts for ppv stuff too
pimp.gif
now if you wait a day for the show and not watch it live it's all pretty much hd and that's what I do I don't need to watch stuff live outside of sports
I do that too but those moments aren't everyday. I see where you are coming from though. 

I may have to check out that gbox. Joint sounds ultra legit 

No taking photos are fine it is just when you are supposed to be enjoying something specifically and you are on your phone.

I am right there with you Carver. My mom is in California and she loves receiving pics and videos. One of the main reasons why I am still on an iPhone. My family has them and iMessage delivers those photos and videos in OG quality quickly.

Yeah you right it's not everyday.. But when the day comes and you're gonna want something that's capable of taking a great photo on the spot. But I agree it ain't everyday.

And if you're interested in the gbox do some research on xbmc it's the main reason to get the gbox. You can find cheaper alternatives but the gbox made everything so simple to get to work. Xbmc is godly.

Last edited:
Definitely not knocking your camera usage famb. As I said I see where you are coming from and all these joints have capable cameras on them nowaday. Some are better than others.

Hell my hd2 got the job done for me for a long time.

No doubt.

And like with everything in the world, people will have different preferences. So like I said earlier get whichever you're liking because it's gonna be you that's gonna have to use it at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Carver do you get all the live sporting events with.the gbox? and an all the Ppv are hd if you wait a day?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2625136

Use the mirror link if that don't work

http://apk-droid.weebly.com/show-box.html

Probably needs to update once you download it.. If this is against the rules meth let me know I'll take it down.
 good look

The xda link works good. Got major movies and tv shows now

Plus I got a droid box for my tv setup... wacthing it on my tv throw my droid box. Downloaded the app to my droid box
NO SD Card on my phone SMH

No doubt. S5 though :lol:
:lol:

Carver do you get all the live sporting events with.the gbox? and an all the Ppv are hd if you wait a day?
ive watched every game I've needed to watch no problem. It has all the games.. I haven't waited a day to watch like nba games so I can't answer that or even say they're on there. But I've watched ppv ufc events the day after and they're as clear as you can get em. Live sports will be more standard def looking on football Sundays I get all games.. I'll get all nba games playing that day.. Some look suspect some look good. I've had no issues since it's free but ain't for everyone since a lot need HD live and I can understand that.

YouTube or google xbmc and see if you're really interested. It's worth at least trying IMO

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2625136

Use the mirror link if that don't work

http://apk-droid.weebly.com/show-box.html

Probably needs to update once you download it.. If this is against the rules meth let me know I'll take it down.

good look

The xda link works good. Got major movies and tv shows now

Plus I got a droid box for my tv setup... wacthing it on my tv throw my droid box. Downloaded the app to my droid box
NO SD Card on my phone SMH
you don't have to save stuff you can stream everything from that app

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom