• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a ONE PLUS invite today in my email.... Anybody want one?
My Paypal is ready!
Might of fact i might throw it on ebay , they going for $100

Last edited:
After using the g3 for 5 days. I can say that this phone is a beast. I bashed it a few days ago, it doesn't lag or anything. I'm coming from an HTC one m7 so I was use to it's ui system, however LG ui isn't bad at all. Only thing about the phone is the battery life, yet with a screen like this is something you knew was bound to happen. N surprisingly for a 5.5 phone it doesn't feel as bulky.

Thanks, yeah I have my concerns about the battery life. I'm used to my G2 lasting all day :lol:.

Had a S3 and I'm hip to Samsung's game of crippling the previous model when a new one comes out, my S3 went to **** for NO reason when the S4 came out. so I'm hesitant of buying a S5.

I got a ONE PLUS invite today in my email.... Anybody want one?
My Paypal is ready!
Might of fact i might throw it on ebay , they going for $100

**** that. It's something you aren't going to use, that didn't cost you a thing. Why not offer it to someone that wants a good $300 phone.

Last edited:
**** that. It's something you aren't going to use, that didn't cost you a thing. Why not offer it to someone that wants a good $300 phone.
If you had a house for rent and you wernt using it would you let somebody  live there free who needed a place to live ?

If I didn't need the money and I got the house for free....yes I would.
O, well I need money
roll.gif
always need money

What a laughable comparison.
Looks like you got the my point.

anyways I'm saying these invites are going for $150 easily.. Even if i did give it away there is no telling if the person i give to will sell it

Last edited:
Looks like you got the my point

No, I really didn't. I still stand by my point. You aren't out anything. You're essentially trying to tax someone 33% for a phone they were hoping to get without a contract and for $300. $200 dollars might make someone reconsider not just reupping their contract. Whatever

Kids, don't buy Superb's invite. I have one that I promised a user here. When he uses it, he'll give an invite to another member who wants it....and so on.

Do you see a difference in the two approaches?

Got my OnePlus One invite in my email today. Not sure if I should wait for the LG G3 or just pull the trigger on the OnePlus One.. what do you guys think?

Man...

Is it still where you have to jump through hoops, follow on twitter, re blog on pintrsts, email all your friends...

Just for a chance? Because of it is,I'm straight.

Let me know when its a lot easier to cop the phone...

was always a loyal samsung galaxy phone user i had from the original galaxy till s3 and then samsung got lazy with the s4 and s5 and now all of a sudden they bringing out another variant of the s5 soon to "compete with iphone" why couldnt just give us those same specs when they launched the phone in april, F them. Got me new G3 phone is a beast dont know what lag people in here are talking about but thats people they will find any minor hicup to point out smh, anyways any good apps yall recommend to transfer files over wifi like kies air?

Even though I just copped a M8. Wouldn't mind an invite to give the 1+ a spin to see what it's about.

Back
Top Bottom