• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dudes that you never seen posting here coming for the OPO invite ... Find it a little hilarious.
laugh.gif
They ain't even trying to hide it

I guess we got the juice when it comes to invites
nthat.gif

Last edited:

What are the benefits of the One plus OS that would convince me to that?
I dont have one but from what I understand it is extremely customizable and they plan on staying very up to date with updates and such

What are the benefits of the One plus OS that would convince me to that?
OPO uses a special version of CM11. If you like CM11, give it a shot.
I hate having to set all my stuff back up after flashing a new rom but it does look good

Trying to get s-off on my m8 using Firewater and of course it get a stupid message saying sorry it won't work on my phone I can't do anything in till they update it. So now I'm stuck on old firmware and out of date roms because all the roms are based on the updated firmware

Is there a way to recover old txt messages that were getting deleted because Android had a limit of 200 messages set? I am nowhere near my storage limit on my phone so I was wondering why and finally found the setting that was making it delete all our old messages (from a female, she sent mad pics too).

Last edited:
Does Wi-Fi/4G tethering from a rooted phone get you in trouble?
Well, who's going to find out?

But ,no. Hhowever, if you abuse it, you might get a letter of warning and if you continue, your services might get discontinued.

Word to the new Memo from T-Mobile corp.

I think I need to upgrade my plan from 3gb to unlimited 4g LTE data. I've tried Netflix and YouTube in the gym for my cardio sessions and that uses basically almost 1 GB itself. And I do cardio everyday.

anyone ever bring there waterproof phone to the sauna or steamroom before lol. ip58 rating

I seen this video of them putting the Z1 through 120 degree chocolate

If i cant get  a 1+1 , what phones do you reccomend, m8 or the g3?

I would go G3 again in a heartbeat.

What ultimately it came down to for me was the extra gig of ram and removable battery. The QHD screen is like nothing I have ever seen before. When I'm just like showing people things on it they ooh and ahh. :lol:

Camera is phenomenal (M8s biggest weakness) the laser auto focus is also really cool.

Good luck with the decision!

Is there a way to recover old txt messages that were getting deleted because Android had a limit of 200 messages set? I am nowhere near my storage limit on my phone so I was wondering why and finally found the setting that was making it delete all our old messages (from a female, she sent mad pics too).
Seriously doubt it, but if you find the app, let me know too :lol:

Seriously doubt it, but if you find the app, let me know too :lol:

Yea I thought someone had already said something.

Unless YOU backed them up they are gone.

Don't want to give you false hope or send you on a mission. They are gone. I hate the default limit of 200 really stupid tbh.

Wish I could tether from my T-Mobile G2 like I did on my Sprint M7 :smh: about to move into a new condo tomorrow and I'm not gonna have no internet or cable for a few days :smh:

Back
Top Bottom