• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People on XDA are claiming 5-6 hours of OST with the One Plus Rom on their N5s.

7e3.jpg

I may have to just take the leap. Setting up all my apps again wont kill me. For 2 more hours of OST its worth it.

I'm gonna try it right now. If anything I can just go back to stock later

Last edited:
Trying to get s-off on my m8 using Firewater and of course it get a stupid message saying sorry it won't work on my phone I can't do anything in till they update it. So now I'm stuck on old firmware and out of date roms because all the roms are based on the updated firmware

I'm on latest venom Rom m8. old firmware works great

Is there a way to recover old txt messages that were getting deleted because Android had a limit of 200 messages set? I am nowhere near my storage limit on my phone so I was wondering why and finally found the setting that was making it delete all our old messages (from a female, she sent mad pics too).
Seriously doubt it, but if you find the app, let me know too
laugh.gif
Yea I thought someone had already said something.

Unless YOU backed them up they are gone.

Don't want to give you false hope or send you on a mission. They are gone. I hate the default limit of 200 really stupid tbh.
Yea the ones that are already gone are gone man
frown.gif

But you can go into the settings and set the limit that it automatically deletes old messages higher, or you can remove the check box from that option all together.

I don't know if it is still out there, but a couple years ago, I used to have this app that would backup all my texts to my GMail account. I had it set to auto send them when I got on WiFi, give them their own custom label, and to archive them, so they never go to the inbox. It would backup attachments and all. Might be something you want if you try to keep all the messages.

You can also mark/lock messages so that they cannot be deleted also I believe.

so i rooted this g3 and haven't modded much yet except for removing the carrier bloatware

can anyone suggest any good mods, tips or roms for this joint? thx

Couldn't get that One Plus Rom to work but I'm on CM 11 right now with that Android L theme that was posted a whole back. Hoping for better battery life

^G3 tweaksbox did you remove the bloatware or just disable it?
got g3 tweakbox as well

i deleted the bloatware and moved it to my 64gb sd card for safekeeping just in case

one thing i noticed is that my battery recharge time was a lot quicker before i rooted. 

could y'all dudes who got the one plus post up some photos of your phones?

would like to see what it looks like outside of a regular review site

so i rooted this g3 and haven't modded much yet except for removing the carrier bloatware

I would highly recommend getting the Google now launcher.

Then get the GEL settings app (xposed)

Customize it however you want. My G3 is running incredibly with that launcher.

Also install adaway(great simple ad blocker)

This is all the xposed modules I have installed. You got any questions feel free to PM me!

I would highly recommend getting the Google now launcher.

Then get the GEL settings app (xposed)

Customize it however you want. My G3 is running incredibly with that launcher.

Also install adaway(great simple ad blocker)

This is all the xposed modules I have installed. You got any questions feel free to PM me!

I will probably be sending you a PM when I root my g3.

i got nova launcher working. works pretty well for me but 'll check google launcher (i did change the back, home and open windows icons to the android L style)

Wish I could tether from my T-Mobile G2 like I did on my Sprint M7 :smh: about to move into a new condo tomorrow and I'm not gonna have no internet or cable for a few days :smh:
flash the OPO ROM ... I'm sure you can tether ...

On another note ... Its so damn easy to take Panos with the M8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom