• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What widget is that on your lock screen? I want icons like that on my lock screen yo! lol

Then you go look to buy it and **** is not even actually out yet.
Bastards ain't even got a release date for the thing yet. I remember hearing the release would be extremely soon after the September 3rd reveal. So i figured  i'd be money with an upgrade eligible on the 11th. But here I am waiting

Last edited:
Cant figure out how to get the icons up on the widget

Where you able to search for the widget in the app? Scroll down until you see it. It's in the L section

Download it. Then just go to the homescreen and go to add widgets. Choose xwidget and then you'll be able to choose that clock widget you just downloaded

Where you able to search for the widget in the app? Scroll down until you see it. It's in the L section

Download it. Then just go to the homescreen and go to add widgets. Choose xwidget and then you'll be able to choose that clock widget you just downloaded

Yeh but I cant seem to work out how to get the icons in the middle of the lock screen like you have. Don't worry about it, its pissing me off haha. Still to new to android to understand what im actually doing

I feel bad for all you G3 users, I never had the battery issue, it was good, charged fast and sipped slow, probably the best charged phone, slightly beating the M8.

Picked up an LG G3 phone is dope probably best android device out. Is there a way to add emoji to the stock keyboard?
Emoji's are already in the stock keyboard I believe. Just tap the button to the left of the settings button and then there will be a smiley face button.
yeah they're in the stock keyboard of the G2, i'm pretty sure they're already on the G3

And screen on time is an hour and 40 mins. This is crazy. And im rooted with sky dragon rom and kernel

I'm convinced there's a bad batch of em floating around. Only thing that makes sense. Unfortunately I don't have the time to be searching through G3's to find out which ones work so I'll probably take it back and get something else.

Back
Top Bottom