• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking of making the switch to TMo this week with some family.

What are some thoughts on TMo for those who use their service?

It sucks in rural areas, but otherwise I have no complains for what I am paying ($45/month for unlimited talk, text and 2GB of data).

My friend introduced it to me before I figured out how to cast with Showbox, PT casts directly from the app. If I can figure a way to cast live sports in HD I'll cut my cable for good

i swear life would legit be revolutionized.

I wonder how many times just today I've seen the Note 4 commercial
indifferent.gif
That commercial is blatant
But it's true.
laugh.gif

Used my phone for quite a bit today LTE and browsing the internet. After an hour of SOT I had 85% battery life. Really impressed with the battery life so far.

syncing is a big deal/resource hog on phones. the only thing i care about syncing is my email. everything else isn't that important. brightness is kept to 20% when indoors too

Just rooted my g3. And using greenify but says it needs to be o a whitelist so can auto hibernate. Anyone else had this issue and know how to make it work?

Yeah I think there's a faulty batch out but I don't wanna,wait two weeks for a replacement whilst I use a crap loan phone

It sucks in rural areas, but otherwise I have no complains for what I am paying ($45/month for unlimited talk, text and 2GB of data).

i just switched a month a go to Tmobile also. like at NTers said in this thread. it works great in the city and terrible in rural areas.

i live in Milwaukee and whenever i drive to chirag an hour away from Milwaukee i get 2g driving thru country road.

when im in Milwaukee or Chicago 4G everywhere. voice and text works everywhere for me its the 4G to 2G issue i have with tmo.

not complaining too much coming to tmobile from Verizon im saving over 50 each month. :smokin

Think I want to root my g3 tomorrow. Been researching different apps and things you do when you're rooted. There's so much information out there though you can get lost in it.

Think I want to root my g3 tomorrow. Been researching different apps and things you do when you're rooted. There's so much information out there though you can get lost in it.

Yeh I just rooted mine and when I look at modding the phone through the root I get lost easy, too much technical crap out there lol. Ill leave it for now, if no battery improvement its coming off. Don't like messing with it to much

i only need my email to be synced. if i turn off lets say, google keep, drive, or play music

i cant still use the apps but they just wont be updated if i do something in those apps right?

cause i could live with that

i only need my email to be synced. if i turn off lets say, google keep, drive, or play music

i cant still use the apps but they just wont be updated if i do something in those apps right?

cause i could live with that

I believe so unless you manually do it yourself. I just leave sync of and manually refresh my email when I don't want my phone syncing. Would be good if you could just choose the ONLY sync email and not the rest somehow, probably is a way just dunno the app name

Back
Top Bottom