• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excuse the ignorance but can someone explain what greenify does? Does it just stop apps from running in the background to preserve battery? Not able to do some research at this time I'm in meetings n crap this AM. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse the ignorance but can some explain what greenify does? Does it just stop apps from running in the background to preserve battery? Not able to do some research at this time I'm in meetings n crap this AM. Thanks.
That is exactly what it does.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!

Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!

IPhone 1.50 lol

Last edited:
Dolphin Browser rocks, had it for years.

i can consign dolphin browser is good and even made it my default browser... it supports flash and is perfect for pr0n

[PRIVACY] WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1319529
Don't all browsers have your history :lol:

Also if you aren't looking at stuff you shouldn't be looking at then there shouldn't be a problem.

i dont care to be honest... i mean what can they possibly do because i look at cam sites :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom