• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel your pain bro. I'm so done with LG and their cheaply built phones. I'm on my 3rd G2 it's brand new but definitely gonna trade it in for a credit at tmobile when my N4 comes.

When will we know the carrier prices for the Nexus? Verizon specifically.

Verizon isn't specified but everyone else late Nov SOURCE

Site also talks about the N6 being available every Wednesday on Google I assume
Doesn't say prices with new contracts or upgrades. That's what I was looking for. Also just noticed I have invites for Inbox if anyone's looking. PM me and I got the first 3.

Finally sold this iPad 3. Took me wayyy too long to figure out how to wipe it because I could not for the life of me figure out how to verify my icloud account. So glad I will be getting the Nexus 9 :smokin

I don't think the M8 is overrated at all

And that is the first M8 that I have heard of with significant lag

But yeah all devices kind of are overrated, because at the end of the day we use it as a phone more than anything else.

Exactly... They over hype a phone for hyped up ratings

Like the new note 4. How the heck is that device lagging and stuttering already. I mean don't they even test the phones?

Trying out a new rom with the miscellaneous crap fix on the n5. Let's see if I can get more than 2 hours ost on this bs.

Any phone that can't get at least 4.5 hours OST consistently is trash. Vanilla Android or not.
pretty much.

I was fairly happy getting 4 hours consistently on my nexus when I first got it. But trying it again with a new ROM :x dookie. Hopefully we can get back to normal

Edit:

Dunno how I feel about this :lol:

Last edited:

I feel your pain bro. I'm so done with LG and their cheaply built phones. I'm on my 3rd G2 it's brand new but definitely gonna trade it in for a credit at tmobile when my N4 comes.
this. Got my refurb N5 today.The problem was a faulty power button that gets stuck. Google "Nexus 5 boot loop" and you'll find many people with the same problem. I was lucky I was still under warranty but what happens if it happens again? I'm SOL 
mean.gif
 Gonna try to sell this thing before it's too late.

**** LG

Just got off the phone with T-Mobile to see why my note 4 hasn't shipped the lady tells me its backordered :stoneface: they refunded me my overnight delivery though. I want all my damn money back I rather hunt for this **** in the streets then wait until they ever decide to send my phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom