• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Samsung Vibrant owner here. Loving it.

Resolution is second to non. Very clean phone.

Can someone explain how to change the theme on my phone. Would be appreciated

To do it the best way...you`re gonna have to root...or buy an app that lets you do it (Wont have sense, will be a custom home screen)

Droid X

Love it but I just hate the whole "contact history" thing on it. Keeps track of EVERYTHING.

However, I noticed that if you delete the contact from that screen and then re enter it, it will erase the history

Droid X

Love it but I just hate the whole "contact history" thing on it. Keeps track of EVERYTHING.

However, I noticed that if you delete the contact from that screen and then re enter it, it will erase the history

I have the OG Droid, best phone I've ever had. The droid 2 looks wack. Droid X looks like a beast tho.

I have the OG Droid, best phone I've ever had. The droid 2 looks wack. Droid X looks like a beast tho.

Got my Samsung Vibrant a little while ago. Upgraded from the G1.

Waiting for a stable kernel to OC to 1.6ghz
pimp.gif

2w65929.jpg

Got my Samsung Vibrant a little while ago. Upgraded from the G1.

Waiting for a stable kernel to OC to 1.6ghz
pimp.gif

2w65929.jpg

got the incredible... the call quality is kinda wack but i think i got a defective one... im getting a new one tomorrow and giving back the one i currently have... other than that the phone is great

got the incredible... the call quality is kinda wack but i think i got a defective one... im getting a new one tomorrow and giving back the one i currently have... other than that the phone is great

btw, every needs to get the Tasker app. You can pretty much make it do anything. For example I have profiles for;

Home: When I get into range of my wifi network, it sends a WOL packet to my computer waking it up from sleep
Work: When I get into range of work, it sets the phone to vibrate. When I leave the range, it turns vibrate off
Headphones: When headphones are plugged in it auto launches the Music app, sets the media volume to max, and starts playing a playlist and turns the notification volume to 4. When the headphones are taken out it stops playing and quits the music app and sets the media and notification volume back
Maps: When the Maps app is launched it turns on GPS, when its closed it turn GPS off
Last caller widget: When I have to ignore a call when I cant answer for whatever reason, I just tap the widget and it sends a text to the last caller saying I'm busy I'll get back to you in a while
There are literally thousands of things you can do with it and the dev keeps adding new features.

btw, every needs to get the Tasker app. You can pretty much make it do anything. For example I have profiles for;

Home: When I get into range of my wifi network, it sends a WOL packet to my computer waking it up from sleep
Work: When I get into range of work, it sets the phone to vibrate. When I leave the range, it turns vibrate off
Headphones: When headphones are plugged in it auto launches the Music app, sets the media volume to max, and starts playing a playlist and turns the notification volume to 4. When the headphones are taken out it stops playing and quits the music app and sets the media and notification volume back
Maps: When the Maps app is launched it turns on GPS, when its closed it turn GPS off
Last caller widget: When I have to ignore a call when I cant answer for whatever reason, I just tap the widget and it sends a text to the last caller saying I'm busy I'll get back to you in a while
There are literally thousands of things you can do with it and the dev keeps adding new features.

Gotta eris...but does anyone know where to get backgrounds that actually fit the screens other than the background apps?

Gotta eris...but does anyone know where to get backgrounds that actually fit the screens other than the background apps?

Back
Top Bottom