• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking about ditching my iPhone 6 for an N5 but hearing some issues about Lollipop.

Any workarounds?

Lollipop interface is garbage. Get a Samsung phone.

Leaning towards Moto X.

Moto X is only 16GB with no microSD.

2cd3r8.jpg

You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

How do i get my nova prime back after? I bought it when i was still running stock, then i tried the custom roms,

My steelie looks sleek in my car, but the area that's in front of it is a dead spot for my s pen. I don't use the pen that much tho, but when I do, I'll yang it off.

Appreciate the advice y'all.

Can anyone here vouch for the OPO?

The OPO is the truth. Wish I still had mine.

Also to the guy up there looking to move from the iphone 6 to the N5, move to the OPO. Same price range as N5 and Moto X but way better, think you will be a lot more happy with it.

Think I am going to order the Nexus 6 64gb tomorrow, 6-8 week backorder though through T-Mobile :smh:

My GF niece has a N4, damn, I'm in love. These new phones have me seriously considering signing up for a contract.

M9 I see you.

I'd get a no4 before I got a n6 battery life looks like a b on n6.

As for trading your i6 for a nexus 5 do not do :lol: go OPO..stock android feel with cm and the battery life is stupid good.

I believe tets was on a G2..CM12 on my OPO I was barely getting 4 1/2 hours screen time max..had to revert back. If I could at least get another hour I'd stuck with it. Maybe I'll try a more recent build when I get home today.

Last edited:
Anyone deal with Google Play's replacement service for the N5? Dropped it and got a nice cracked screen, but everything works. Google CS said he "pulled some strings" to get it replaced for free after telling me that he wouldve transferred me to LG. I have to have a $350 hold on my account til I get the replacement phone. It was probably posted a few months ago, but Google was replaceing N5's despite what happened to the phone and how it happened.

I know the phones are refurbished but does it matter that my phone is rooted? N5 is still ok for me, but I change phones once a year and maybe its time to go back to Samsung with the Note 4 and/or S5.

Speaking of replacements, has anyone had any luck in getting a new phone because of horrendous battery life for the N5?

Back
Top Bottom