• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumored HTC One M9 specs: Snapdragon 805, 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 16MP camera and up to 128GB of storage

Straight sex :x

That's my Godphone, that's the only phone I'd keep for longer than 6 months.

Anyone pick up the Lg G watch for 80 bucks at best buy? I was able to have Fry's price match. The watch is pretty basic but it gets the job done. Never thought I would have a smart watch but it is actually super useful. :smokin

Yea I'll shell out that 700+ for the m9 only thing holding back the m8 is the camera and that awful HTC branding

Last edited:
Need some help fellas.....

So I got a new galaxy s5 a couple of days ago, and I accidentally did something to my camera. It is stuck on landscape regardless of how I am holding the phone (and no, screen rotation is not locked).

Can anyone give me directions to how to fix this? A million thanks in advance.

Need some help fellas.....

So I got a new galaxy s5 a couple of days ago, and I accidentally did something to my camera. It is stuck on landscape regardless of how I am holding the phone (and no, screen rotation is not locked).

Can anyone give me directions to how to fix this? A million thanks in advance.

Clear cache? Reboot? Battery reinsert?

Can't decide on 32gb vs 64gb for Nexus 6. Everyone phone I have had recently has been 16gb except for the OPO. Is the extra storage space needed for things like videos, don't really have music or anything saved to my phone, just stream.

Can't decide on 32gb vs 64gb for Nexus 6. Everyone phone I have had recently has been 16gb except for the OPO. Is the extra storage space needed for things like videos, don't really have music or anything saved to my phone, just stream.

I think for the 50 bucks, it's worth buying the bigger one. Think of it this way, if you try to sell it no one is going to going to complain that the phone has too much storage.

If you're happy you should just stick with the 6+ :lol: don't want to regret it. However if you're meh oK with the + then it might be worth it, don't want to regret not doing it loll.

Basically if you're satisfied currently don't..if you aren't then do it.

^^ Sick tmo speeds

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how someone could go from a note 4 to an iPhone. I'm at the point where I can see past the hype. IPhones are well made, nice looking devices, but galaxies can do so much more.

Some people prefer the simpleness of it..and a lot are deep in the apple ecosystem it just make sense

You don't sound like you want to commit..stick with the + brah :lol: nothing wrong with it you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom